3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 11.01.21 11:14 am

Supply line (Fallout 4)

What good are these lines? So I sent the chelas to the area and what will happen to me?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Searcher13 11.01.21

on-ideas resources will be exchanged between workshops. those. I put it in one place, but you can take it in another, but I did not notice this in each workshop in different ways.

M
Mercurionio 11.01.21

It's simple. All the trash that you put in one place will be in the second one where you tied it. Those. You will NOT need to carry trash with you if you decide to build a column elsewhere.
And at the same time, by the way, if you left the cannons in the workbench, then they will be available in the associated place. It's just a trifle, but it's nice that you don't need to drag to the other end of the map, although there is fast movement.

W
Wraith_Soul 11.01.21

Mercurionio
only for this you need to pump the local leader

M
Mercurionio 11.01.21

We4veR
CEP? The man asked about the supply lines. It is clear that he read it in skills / assistance.

W
Wraith_Soul 11.01.21

Well, you never know, Mercurionio wrote that there were fewer such blogs.

M
Mr.moto 11.01.21

How can these "supply lines" be laid?

P
PaulBaumer 11.01.21

Mr.moto
Hold V, aim at settler, E, supply point or something like that.
Dear, if point A is connected to B, will there be workshop items from point A in point C connected to B?

J
James_Mails 11.01.21

Mr.moto you
enter the build mode and look for a chela at your base. There you click Q on your forehead (seemingly look at the chirp when you point at the brow) and indicate where to draw the line.

M
Mr.moto 11.01.21

Thank you so much. The campaign just did not notice the inscription about Q.

D
Direm 11.01.21

Is it possible for food to grow in one settlement and use this supply line to send food to another settlement?

B
BlackTigerTK 11.01.21

lopatamamapapa
You can. But where it grows, there must be an oversupply.

D
Direm 11.01.21

BlackTigerTK
Well, there is a surplus :)