3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ricki 11.01.21 11:14 am

people help how to play on an Internet cs Source (Counter-Strike: Source)

people help how to play on an Internet in Counter-Strike Source I can’t connect please explain
25 Comments
Sort by:
b
bomzhkolyadun 11.01.21

Do you have a license? With Steam?

D
Demonspe 11.01.21

Pirate with steam)

i
iamminik 11.01.21

Most servers have protection against pirates. So just look for servers where this protection is not.

d
devress 11.01.21

the guy just joked superbly ...

R
Roger 11.01.21

yes, the conclusion is the most logical: D

d
dico 11.01.21

gamesearch.com there choose a game and the city there are almost all servers without steam. at least in Ukraine.

K
Kanesamarakiller 11.01.21

People and where you can find out there is steam in counter or not. Or help download it.

j
javdyat 11.01.21

Guys and I have such a problem, I have a license, I created my own account. How to start playing now. I click on the shortcut to me like all sorts of advertisements like buy the game there is something else. In short, play like.

S
Sokol30 11.01.21

http://forums.playground.ru/counter-strike_source/164242/#2437179

S
Sergei 13 11.01.21

can't log into the player's server

j
javdyat 11.01.21

Hello everyone. I noticed Wait a complete crap with disks. I didn't know any problems before when I bought a licensed disk. But wait a full priest. I bought a disc counter, here at first 1 mistake - I did not write letters in Russian or in English, I wrote numbers. as he wrote he created his acuant, everything is fine. 2 error-When trying to start the game, at first everything starts up normally as soon as the game splash screen appears, my game immediately flies to Windows and writes an error The instruction at the address `` 0x100d3e2c '' addressed the memory at the address '' 0x0e38a1a0 '' The memory could not be '' read '. Guys who realties explain to me what the hell is going on with disks or something else. Please, please.

R
Roger 11.01.21

on this forum, users leave 3 types of messages:
- where to download the protocol
- The memory cannot be '' read '
- admins lospena I'm the only one cool as a boiled egg0
Here's a funny fmgnya going on with this place, yeah. And chuit my heart, not because of the discoff-from-beeches this "crap", but javdit?

j
javdyat 11.01.21

I don’t know just what kind of error it gives me and I wrote it. Maybe it’s the firewood that needs to be updated for newer ones. I don’t know who to blame. Just buy a license later on.

X
X-COM 2040 11.01.21

And I can play CSS over the Internet if I have a speed of 128 Kbps, or otherwise 16 Kb / sec, well, 1 MB will transfer in 1 minute and 4 seconds.

b
bomzhkolyadun 11.01.21

I have 220 kb / s I play very well as on a local network (=, well, if you want to play with Africa, then there will be lags.

d
dafa 11.01.21

I have a problem. I installed source on my computer and uncle's laptop. when I create a game, he does not see me, although we are on one connection (number or lake) and on other games we can play on the grid

X
X-COM 2040 11.01.21

dafa and you (you and your uncle) what OS is on your computer?

d
dafa 11.01.21

xp professional

X
X-COM 2040 11.01.21

For example, my friend came to me with a computer, he has Windows Vista and I have XP prof. SP1. Well, when I start to play, he discovers me, and when he starts to play, I don’t see him. Probably (it seems to me) that the problem is that the game is pirated, but if it is licensed then I don’t know.

S
SOULJA BOY 11.01.21

GUYS, PLEASE PROMOTE WHY WHEN I WANT TO WHICH THIS IS USING A NEWER PROTOCOL THIS SERVER IS USING A NEWER PROTOCOL (7) THAN YOUR CLIENT "" "NECESSARY TO DO IT?