3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Transmitter_ 11.01.21 11:14 am

Does My Video Card (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Will my GTX 430 vidyuha work?
72 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shock Burst 11.01.21

Why are you asking such stupid questions? Install and you will find out everything yourself.
PS I'm just sure that the game will lag terribly if it starts at all

T
Transmitter_ 11.01.21

Shock Burst
Come on, if it does not lag and start, you will owe me Valve Complete Pack and Rainbow Six Siege, FEAR 3 All the Steam license I will send you a vidos by mail, you write the current mail, write where to throw it after the installation, I'll take it to Bandicam.

S
Shock Burst 11.01.21

Dream Transmitter😂

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 11.01.21

Transmitter_ I
think that it will start for sure !!!!

T
Transmitter_ 11.01.21

Shock Burst
Come on then if it starts up and won't lag, you will owe me 3999 rubles

v
vikpass 11.01.21

Transmitter_
If you are very confused with the resolution and effects, you can tear out comfortable frames

T
Transmitter_ 11.01.21

Primal Mouseyvur
vikpass
Nakanetto Normal Users Came and Sofa Analysts Left.

T
Transmitter_ 11.01.21

Let's
summarize the Topics: Sofa Analysts = Do not believe in Vidyuhu
Normal Sane Users = Write if Configure then the FPS Norm will be and What it will Run
Let's see who will be right

-
-Iskander- 11.01.21

It will start, but it will not be more than 17 frames at minimum

S
Sallar 11.01.21

Transmitter_
Perhaps you have not a 1GB version - but for example 2GB, or you are a lucky owner of a rare 4GB version from INNO3D, then you can start it, but play ... Below is the link where I chose 4GB GT430 and the game The division is not playable, you can do it yourself evaluate, by the way, you can change vidyuhi, prots, and games - you will see the result.
Spoilerhttp: //www.game-debate.com/games/index.php? G_id = 8083 & canMyGpuRunIt = The% 20Division

T
Transmitter_ 11.01.21

_Salar_
I have GTA V At minimum salaries it started and went without brakes.

T
Transmitter_ 11.01.21

Alexey Yeltsov
Your video Throw off how it went with me throw mail

T
Transmitter_ 11.01.21

Alexey Yeltsov
The fact that Rainbow Six Siege I Went without brakes, you won't believe I'm right on minimum wages.

d
deeppurple1968 11.01.21

There is still a question with what permission to play and what is the comfortable level of FPS for each player. Someone 45 at FullHD is not enough, but someone 15 fps at 480p is normal ... And on the topic, you need to download, install and try to play, is there any point in guessing on the coffee grounds? Dig deeper into the settings, etc.

PS I remember myself, on an antediluvian computer I once set up a Stalker in 512x380 windowed mode to play at 20-25fps ... That's how I wanted to play. Now for me such things are perverted, but almost ten years ago there was no other way out)

T
Transmitter_ 11.01.21

deeppurple1968
at 1290x1024 Tanya Chernobyl Stalker - Lost Alpha, 50 - 60 fps.

M
MikuHadsune 11.01.21

You will play the camp with such a vidyuha. For the rules of the game, you need at least a 600 series of giraffes or similar red ones.

M
MikuHadsune 11.01.21

deeppurple1968
15 fps, in principle, cannot be normal, except perhaps for Estonians (S ..). There is a standard of comfort, it's 1080p and stable at least 45-50 fps. Anything below 30 fps is no longer comfortable. Also with permission for soap.

M
MikuHadsune 11.01.21

-Iskander- Aaaaa
.... my eyes, my eyes. What a nightmare. In my opinion, it's better not to play at all than this ...

T
Transmitter_ 11.01.21

Everyone does not believe in My Vidyuha, but what can you say if without brakes and 60 fps will go?

v
valentinevalejo 11.01.21

Put it on and check it!