3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oskemp 11.01.21 11:19 am

Image Adjustment Problem (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Has anyone had an integrated Intel graphics card in the image settings, how can I make Nvidia stand there. In the control panel NVIDIA set up a "high-performance NVIDIA processor" for the game, it still didn't help. It is also strange that in the NVIDIA control panel I was automatically offered to install an integrated processor, although NVIDIA always offers to install it on other games. I ask for help, friends!
3 Comments
Sort by:
d
don't_cut_plot 11.01.21

Oskemp is the
monitor wire connected to the mother or to the vidyuha?

A
AlexSkliff 11.01.21

The main thing is that you put a "high-performance NVIDIA processor" for playing in the NVIDIA panel. The main thing is that the game itself uses an NVIDIA video card, and the fact that it is written in the settings in the game does not matter. I also had this problem. I rearranged everything to Nvidia, but in the settings in the game, he still writes that I have Intel. Laptop because. We are waiting for the patch to fix it.

O
Oskemp 11.01.21

The same problem occurs on licensed NFS 2015. It launches the game on Intel and asks to update the driver. The problem was solved by installing pirated windows 7 x64. On it, this problem does not arise and both games run as expected. Now licensed win 8.1 x64 is installed. Perhaps I'll switch back to win 7, there are no problems at all on it, compared to win 8 and win 10 ...