3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiMaMC49 11.01.21 11:19 am

What games are similar to The Witcher (The Witcher)

After I passed the Witcher at all difficulty levels, completing all the quests, I had a question: what, similar to The Witcher, to play?
So far I have found only two games:
1. Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (by atmosphere)
2. Sacred 2 (by quests)
Maybe someone else knows?
54 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mishan P. 11.01.21

Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2. I find more in common with the 1st part because the 2nd is still a team RPG (which I don't like) ...

R
Revan the witcher 11.01.21

In my opinion, the Witcher is one of a kind ...

g
gray knight 11.01.21

Probably Gothic.

N
Nardon 11.01.21

Neverwinter Nights 2 is like the witcher .. or SW Kotor 1-2
I advise you to try gothic ... a very atmospheric game.

S
SVAEIG 11.01.21

The witcher has something in common with KOTOR and Gothic, just did not understand what. And Gothic 1.2 is a must-play, one of the most atmospheric games ...

D
Darth GK 11.01.21

which, jade empaer, nevervinet knights, baldurs gate, etc.

A
AlexCom 11.01.21

vla-parfenkov
05/13/09 11:36 The elder scrol 4: oblivion

lol, made fun of ... the witcher with oblivion compared. One of the best RPGs with the most crap.

L
Lord vivec 11.01.21

Personally, I don't think Oblivion sucks. The Witcher also has its flaws ...

O
Overlord the king 11.01.21

on freedom of choice MPE: Utopia

u
usoid 11.01.21

Lord Vivec agrees. The witcher is interesting in the plot, there are options for passing, but there is no freedom in it. with douche can not be compared. and the games are slightly different in mine.

S
SVAEIG 11.01.21

Absolutely different games, Oblivion with an open world, but with a direct as a bayonet plot, The Witcher, on the contrary ... Although I don't like Oblivion, although I passed it twice.

D
Darth GK 11.01.21

Yab also added that Vidmak is very similar to Vampire: The Masquerade Redemption ... here I play it and there is a strange feeling ... there even the music on the menu is similar ...

M
Morgray 11.01.21

Perhaps Fable and Gothic are a bit like the Witcher, on the other hand, the Witcher is not like anything :)

v
vla-parfenkov 11.01.21

Although it seems to me that the freedom to choose which side to go to is in Fallout 3. There are even several endings, you can even die in the end yourself or destroy the entire city.

D
Deftones Summer 11.01.21

definitely Oblivion ..... although if you take all for and all against .. no matter how beautiful and interesting and original The Witcher ..... Oblivion pierces more .. firstly, a view from 1 person ... secondly, shooting from a bow .. manual aiming and all that ... in the third, the crypts of the cave are very super illuminated ... torches ... in the witcher only with a cat but it does not look so impressive ..... in general Oblivion ...

u
usoid 11.01.21

Deftones Summer
disagrees. pouring another game finally in everything. you take a closer look. douches even with carrots are not similar, they are connected by the plot and the office of developers. which is better for everyone to decide for themselves ..

H
Hameln Pied Piper 11.01.21

The Witcher is unique, in itself there was no repetition, there is a similarity in Gothic, arc, dark mess, but there is no copy-paste.

k
kamaz360 11.01.21

In addition to the witcher, for me everything RPG is bullshit :(

o
oldolny 11.01.21

For me, the main thing in any game is its atomosphere, i.e. harmonious combination of all game parameters + originality and elaboration of the in-game world. According to these parameters, the Witcher for me is on a par with the Half Life, Stalker, Fallout and Gothic series. Maybe the genres are different, but for me they are classics.

M
Madentist 11.01.21

Is Darth GK crazy? you also tell that the witcher looks like bloodlines .. Oo