3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Felelafa 30.10.19 03:24 am

Cancel pre-order. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Somebody did cancel the pre-order from Rockstar?
Money return including tax? And how much time it takes?
24 Comments
Sort by:
F
Felelafa 30.10.19

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 30.10.19

Felelafa
and what? why did you decide to return the money?

F
Felelafa 30.10.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
Person, so what's the difference, just decided so there's a reason.

S
Sergey Galenkin 30.10.19

Schaub buy annual attraction for kids

s
saptain Morgan 30.10.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
Sergey Galyonkin
or maybe people realized that it makes no sense to pay for a shitty game that is not even voiced in Russian and would be more logical to download it.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 30.10.19

Oh, how I zaminusovali, well, you are mad, love to kill? I out of curiosity asked, it doesn't give you a reason to kill me!

p
pksm 30.10.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
And don't say no the site has become and won't understand that,just that once, minus

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 30.10.19

pksm
minusovaniya continues! minus the hell knows why? Hey sour, guys who are minus their brains minisante, you do not need!

F
Felelafa 30.10.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
pksm
I know the cons are not cons, but at least one gave a plausible answer at least one question, what are you doing whining with the discussion.

a
airstorm 30.10.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
In your last comment has the ring of truth.
Lelik_mc_kawai wrote:
Hey sour
Yes, Yes... the cult of sour... the key word sour!!!
Sour and For sure the site was convenient for shkoloty and other primitives. That's the result. For several years as the site horseshoes exclusively for youth, planetopia, smartmousete and other special gifted audience.
Lelik_mc_kawai wrote:
minus the hell knows why?
Unfortunately, Yes. The phenomenon of inadequacy starts to be massive... In such a topic as this, is inadequate has long been off the scale. And imagine the forum hardware or any technical problems of games. Read ;) there is a real tin. Can zaminusovali the real facts or that someone will help solve the problem.

F
Felelafa 30.10.19

I asked the question in the hope at least some info to, as the rock does not answer for 2 days due to load, and in the end I see unnecessary questions and whining about the fact that their useless negative comments, create a discussion and find out there why you do less, etc., then what this srach breed when it's not even about that.

M
Marsj 30.10.19

No purchase, no tax.

S
Sergey Galenkin 30.10.19

сaptain Morgan
Well so and I about

s
saptain Morgan 30.10.19

Sergey Galyonkin
Sergey Galyonkin wrote:
Well so and I about
Like how we both wrote in Russian. I'll try to compare:
Sergey Galyonkin wrote:
сaptain Morgan wrote:
or maybe people realized that it makes no sense to pay for a shitty game that is not even voiced in Russian and would be more logical to download it.
the annual ride for the kids = no point to pay for a shitty toy, it is logical to download?
That, but I never wrote about it. :D

H
Hanzo666 30.10.19

Guys, do you really not understand the mechanics of getting the downsides here? Okay, I'll explain.
Stage 1: Talking about garbage, you get a minus.
Stage 2: I See that your post has zero sense from start to whine about it - get minus
Stage 3: Understand that your posts have received underweight rating, begin to swap stories that you don't care about the cons and here are inadequate - you get more minuses.
Questions?

S
Sergey Galenkin 30.10.19

сaptain Morgan
What are you talking about child

G
Gulyayuschaya vo mgle 30.10.19

Sergey Galyonkin
:D
Sergey Galyonkin wrote:
You are not hard to miss expert on saving on school Lunches! The rides are also saved?

S
Sergey Galenkin 30.10.19

Walking in the darkness
Yes, but what
Still all sorts of NCOs pretending to be women me some reproaches cast

G
Gulyayuschaya vo mgle 30.10.19

Sergey Galyonkin wrote:
Yes, but what
Still all sorts of NCOs pretending to be women me some reproaches cast
Yeah. You have not only a mind and powers of observation were lacking, but also education)))
For a difficult childhood or poor income in the family does not blame. It's disgusting. But you, young man, do not understand.

S
Sergey Galenkin 30.10.19

Walking in the darkness
Sorry to mention what your parents wanted a girl, and you were born a boy. Created a profile with the specified women can't fix it, you know? Have a drink tabletochki