3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gora33 11.01.21 11:19 am

Safe code. South quarter. Baron Avenue. [There is a solution] (Thief (2014))

In the brothel area I found a tavern, where a man gives the task to bring a skull of predictions, a little to the right there is a house (South Quarter / Riverside Baron Avenue, south) on the second floor there is a window (you can get there in a running jump from the wooden flooring opposite) behind which there is a room with a safe , did not find any clues to the code from the safe, did anyone find it? http: //joxi.ru/PZAOU_3JTJDBXPWpFh0
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Klyashtorny 11.01.21

found on the forum of the guys Americans 8-4-2 code. But it's a complete disappointment

G
Gora33 11.01.21

yes, I thought there was a better nych)

s
sanek6 11.01.21

Alexey
Klyashtor Came over, thanks.

S
Spiritarcher 11.01.21

Sick Willie's Hint

C
Chester414 11.01.21

lol, I entered numbers at random and guessed it: 3

M
MiGran 11.01.21

I entered the number from the clock, I thought it would work)

S
SeelachBorodach 11.01.21

Guys help! tell me the code from the safe, which is located in the southern quarter, not far from the siren's chambers, there you climb into the house through the window, and there is a safe to the right of the closet, and there is not a single note in the house!

g
ganjin 11.01.21

Yes, I also entered the number from the clock)) They write the code, but no one says where they got it from. Where is the clue? Who is sick Willie?))

I
Igor_Kholupko 11.01.21

The code for the safe is 842 - a hint in Sick Willie's journal (Basso has an assignment to steal Sick Willie's watch) in the magazine it says that the code is this year, and it can be viewed in almost any newspaper!

K
Korloff 11.01.21

SeelachBorodach
8-4-2. There is nothing unusual inside - a pair of earrings.