3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dratata 11.01.21 11:19 am

the fallout 3 (Fallout 3) program has stopped working

Perhaps this question popped up very often, but the solution is given only one thing and it does not help everyone (it didn’t help me)
Win 7
Repack from Phoenix
Previously, the game was running fine, but a year has passed since I deleted it and downloaded it again, it started giving out such an error.
Tried solution with editing files in
FalloutPrefs.ini
Fallout.ini
tried to remove them and run the game on a new, did not help.
Reinstalled and tried other repacks and nothing.
The same thing every time, after pressing the "New game" button, a window flies.
I also set the compatibility of the launch and launcher files in the game folder in the properties

5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sector 33 11.01.21

maybe the antivirus is playing pranks and why is the thread rubbing

F
Fosa1990 11.01.21

Perhaps it will help you, and it was like that for me, deleting the folder "C: Users User Documents My Games Fallout3" helped me. there is also a folder with the "Saves" saves, it can be saved so that the saves are not lost.

k
k0tas 11.01.21

or as an option to download another repack?

s
strelok312 11.01.21

Oo, a known problem, most people have a 7-ke, regardless of whether it is a license or a repack. As far as I remember, you need to download the missing DLL (Or normal, not broken, not in general) from the Internet. I really don’t remember which part this decision was. Either to Vegas, or to 3-ke.

d
dratata 11.01.21

strelok312
xlive.dll had such an error but decided to download the patch for Windows, and then this garbage appeared with the termination of work