3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meceas 30.10.19 03:24 am

How to establish relations with the authorities?! (Xenus.)

I read that you have to pay their representative in a bar in Puerto Sombra. But he offers a drink or to join them (as it would be in the beginning of the game). But there was no question about the relationship. I was able to achieve such a dialogue only 1 time. I near the bar slept in the car until morning, after which the captain agreed to talk about it. But then I for some reason needed to download the game (even before this dialogue), I made a lot of quick saves, and to get back to that development was impossible. And in this game I have not been able to sleep till morning. Dialogue was not the same. I tried to sleep in the hotel (even to a different time of day) to do everything I did before to sleep, tried to come at different times of the day. I even waited for you to sleep until morning! But all to no avail! What's the problem?! I need the plot to the police (after the murder of the editor), and they are kicking me out (the -100). 20000 pesos to get information from don Pedro I do not have.
No additions no.

P. S. the First passage.
2 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tark Wight 26.09.21

Hello! How relevant is this post?

S
Sеht 29.09.21

Tark Wight
To be honest, I already forgot that I had such a problem ...)
But if you know the solution, write. Suddenly someone has the same problem or I suddenly want to replay this game and face it again.