3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalkerspore 11.01.21 11:20 am

\ "This object cannot be saved \" - a problem with the Darkspore mod (Spore)

Long, long time ago, I installed Spore Galactic Adventures from a pirate disc and all mods worked correctly. I paused for about a year, bought a license, decided to install all the mods again and do a couple of adventures. Everything would be fine, but Darkspore, as far as I know, is the largest mod for Spore, does not work. The problem manifests itself in the fact that when trying to save a creature with any elements from the mod, the game writes an error - "This object cannot be saved." Maybe someone knows the solution to the problem?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiritfenrir 11.01.21

Have you bought an official license?
Perhaps the mod itself is cracked. Download from another link. (You should have 3 files. The first is the mod itself, the second with textures and the third xs why.)
If you still have this inscription delete, pull out other mods from the "Date" folder and try again. Possible conflict.
If nothing helps, then something with Spore itself. Try to patch. (Remember the mod works only with the "Space Adventures" add-on.)
It is possible that the mod only works on pirates ... (but that's another story)

a
antono 11.01.21

I have the same problem with pirates. I used to have another repack and everything worked, but now after installation from the old installer it does not start.

B
Badma Alchaev 11.01.21

I have a modern pack Spore - Complete pack 3
Seriously, the problem went as usual