3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiskJak 30.10.19 03:24 am

You can remap the options \'for\'Metrics\'\' ? (The Outer Worlds)

Maybe there is a loophole through cheats or anything?
15 Comments
Sort by:
n
ngjocker1 30.10.19

DiskJak
https://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_outer_worlds_sovet_vzlom_vseh_atributov_pri_sozdanii_personazha-88781/

S
STRengths 30.10.19

ngjocker1
Dude asked how to reallocate, and then only when creating a Chara.

V
Vano08 30.10.19

Also have such a desire. In the menu, character creation isn't very obvious that the figures also clearly described multipliers have its own verification. For example, the indicator of Insight is often required, however, at the stage of character creation, it was absolutely not obvious.
I was already pretty far away, and have no desire to replay these +-10 hours again, but in the game this, I have not found.

s
saa0891 30.10.19

The ship has a device to reset the ability points and skills.

A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 30.10.19

DiskJak
There is a machine for redistribution.

S
STRengths 30.10.19

saa0891
Alexander Kozlov E.
Guys, well, good nonsense, he just perks and skills resets

p
padrepepe 30.10.19

the same garbage who knew that this pronitsatelnomu so important.......

S
STRengths 30.10.19

Fearlessrevolution lies on a table pointera current attributes, but I have refuses to work.
PS needed cheat engine newer - 7.0., the table works.

S
STRengths 30.10.19

DiskJak
In short, there is a table for cheat engine (you need version 7.0), but the campaign does not change the value.
Update - the Author has once again updated the table to add to the existing attributes of the bonus (on top of) in fact you can increase any attribute on the n-number to a maximum, reduce them does not like.
Спойлерhttps://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10650&start=30

D
DiskJak 30.10.19

STRengths
Hmm, could as usual with the perk to make it possible to shift them.

S
STRengths 30.10.19

DiskJak
Probably wanted to make the burden of choice, or maybe just not implemented.

D
DiskJak 30.10.19

STRengths
In any case not critical, the benefit the game has more than one option to pass the mission.

V
Vano08 30.10.19

Hmm. Toli skis do not go, roofing felts I fucked up. This table employs all combat cheats type without reloading, but the increase in Parameters\perks - not working. Am I doing something wrong, please tell me?

S
Straik29a 30.10.19

my reward for a quest where you have the whole system on labels to go around, given the hat Insight +1. Think developed know that such trouble will be =))

S
Straik29a 30.10.19