3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ermolovsergey 11.01.21 11:20 am

Enemies are constantly nearby (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Very often I cannot move to another location or rewind the time - a message is issued that there are enemies nearby, although they are definitely not there (100%). You run a little in the same place and everything is fine.
11 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ubisoft quality mark 11.01.21

ermolovsergey
In Skyrim there are often such situations, there is nothing to worry about.

e
ermolovsergey 11.01.21

I am going through the 10th time already. The same repack. There are no mods. It wasn't like that before. For example, I leave Belethor's shop in Whiterun and want to move somewhere, but I can't (there are enemies nearby). We have to run wherever they look for a while to make it work.

N
Nikita Koksharov 11.01.21

simple sheogorath is published over you ..
PS- and so often dragons are bugged and fly from cities because of which it is impossible to move

S
Sportklass 11.01.21

Ukrainians zatsynet it for you

A
Arnur Beisekov 11.01.21

Sportklass
lolo

I
Izuru Hitachi 11.01.21

"a message is issued that there are enemies nearby, although they are definitely not there (100%)"
Sorry, I could not resist ...
Spoiler

And on business, you could have missed some crab or killer fish, or an underground mob within the detection radius. It happened to me myself. If it's really unbearable to teleport - killall will help, or a command to teleport to the city.

a
arah 11.01.21

yes, you just need to get out and remove the weapon and let go. it just happens that the dragon flies in the sky, but no longer pays attention to the GG. (switched to another target) so he writes that the enemy is nearby

e
ermolovsergey 11.01.21

In more detail the situation:
I leave any house in any city and I can not teleport right away - enemies, I ran away a little and ok.

I
Izuru Hitachi 11.01.21

ermolovsergey
Alternatively - check the installed mods, they can also be a source of problems.

e
ermolovsergey 11.01.21

SKSE AND SKYui. there were no problems with them before. The distance is set - ten seconds in a straight line and there are no enemies.

T
TTG 11.01.21

The hero fell ill with a persecution mania. It happens.