3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bananzas 11.01.21 11:20 am

Sound problem! (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

I can't adjust the sound in any way. It is voluminous, I cannot determine from which side the enemy is stomping or a shot occurs.
When adjusting the headphones, the sound during testing goes to both ears, although it should go first in the left ear, then in the right, and in both of me at once.
10 Comments
Sort by:
b
bananzas 11.01.21

Artem Farkraev
TRITON, Realtek

b
bananzas 11.01.21

Artem Farkraev
No navarots. TritonStereoHeadset on the Speedlink rim, and the sound is normal. I checked on the speakers, the sound goes to each separately, but with headphones xs what.

b
bananzas 11.01.21

Artem Farkraev realtek
high definition audio is worth it, isn't it?

b
bananzas 11.01.21

Artem Farkraev
But the speakers share the sound

b
bananzas 11.01.21

Artem Farkraev
http://counter-strike.cn.ua/DreamHC/Download/Other/flash/headphones_3D_sound.htm checked the speakers, the sound was loud and noisy on the right and left, and in the headphones it was stupid behind

b
bananzas 11.01.21

Artem Farkraev
I just want to play normally in the CS, so that I can navigate in space.
My friends have both computers and headphones weaker, but they hear the sound better than me, one generally plays with droplets. So somewhere in love you need to configure something. At least so that the ears understand which is right and which is left.
Thanks for the help anyway.

a
ashan12309 11.01.21

Artem Farkraev
"7.1" sound in headphones is pure marketing. For accurate positioning of the sound in counter it is enough to have good stereo headphones and at least a sound card.
In your case, most likely we are talking about the breakdown of the headphones in the "jack" area - hence the glitch with the sound.

E
Exavious 11.01.21

In the settings of the Realteka itself, did you uncheck the "Surround sound" item?

X
XoJloD 11.01.21

bananzas
sound originally like that? or over time?

b
bananzas 11.01.21

XoJloD
Sorry for not answering for so long))
It turns out everything is simple to the point of banality, I cut off other headphones, and it became clear that the old ones were faulty.