3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vinizavr 11.01.21 11:20 am

How to get to the secret tomb on Korriban? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

How do you get to this damn secret tomb on Korriban? I and the Light side are at 100% and level 50, but all the same they will not let them in anyway - they say you are too weak, you need more experience
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Todevush Drexel 11.01.21

Vinizavr
The only way out in my opinion in the further passage: go through another planet or two and it will be available in any way) I had this, went through the planet, returned - calmly entered)

A
Advisor737 11.01.21

If memory serves, you need to choose a specialization and have a sufficient number of wisdom points. But I could be wrong. I played for a long time, I can't keep all the nuances in my head.
PS Not a drop depends on the side. For the dark, this tomb is even better in terms of combat - it will not block the regeneration of the spirit.

S
Sidorovich12 11.01.21

Vinizavr You
need enough wisdom and charisma points to add high strength points. Only in this case will you be allowed into the tomb. Although sometimes there is a bug. But this is rare.

T
Tensero 11.01.21

I was allowed there when I played on the dark side

T
Timur Bondarenko 11.01.21

you need a Persian strongly pumped into the dark side, i.e. GO-TO or Mandalor

R
Rikudo Nagashi 11.01.21

Um ... the last time I played, I played on both the dark side and the light side. They were always calmly allowed somewhere at level 14-15 after the chosen specialization and at least two visited planets.