3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rus1an3 11.01.21 11:26 am

Mutations (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it possible somehow to put brown skills from the "skills" section into new slots for skills that open after pumping additional mutations?
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 11.01.21

rus1an3
It is possible if you choose not a specific mutation fencing / alchemy / spells, but a mixed one, such as fencing + spell, or all three together. In short, what is the color of the mutation, such skills can be placed in the newly opened slots.

K
Kodval 11.01.21

rus1an3
Do not believe the one who wrote above)
Only sign, fencing or alchemical skills can be put into additional mutation cells. Skills from the last tab cannot be inserted there.

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 11.01.21

rus1an3
Honestly, nothing, but there is not a big exploit that has not yet been fixed (ver. 1.22, GOG, PC).
You put the yellow skill you need into a regular cell, and any suitable one (for example, blue) into the cell with mutations. Then just drag the blue onto the yellow one with the mouse and voila - they will change places. True, when changing or opening a new mutation, you have to do the whole thing again, since the yellow skill will fly out of the mutation cell.

B
Bupycop 11.01.21

Azazelius
Only iconic say you can put it?

i
inartr86 11.01.21

And how are these additional. open slots? .. Do you need to complete a quest from the DLC? ..

B
Bupycop 11.01.21

inartr86
Yes, in the Blood and Wine add-on,
Spoiler , after the first meeting with Regis, in town the kid will hand over a letter from Ian / Triss with Professor Moreau's research.

a
antkrav82 11.01.21

Andrey Kolesnichenko
Works, thanks.

a
antkrav82 11.01.21

K
Kodval 11.01.21

Bupycop
Hmm, that's weird. Probably fixed. I played the last time on version 1.21 and there it was not possible to pull a similar nickname -_-

X
Xavier_29Th 11.01.21

Andrey Kolesnichenko,
does it even work? it may change, but the brown perk may not count

S
Sativum 11.01.21

Azazelius
This can only be done "one way", that is, if you drag a skill from an additional cell to a regular one. If you try to drag a skill from a regular cell to a special one, nothing will work

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 11.01.21

Xavier_29Th
"Cat School Technique" worked for me for sure. The rest I just did not touch. You can easily check on some easily noticeable skill, for example +60 to the backpack.

I
Igor_Kholupko 11.01.21

1. You put the skill you can in the mutation cell (green, blue or red)
2. Yellow skill, put it in the side cell
3. From the central cell you drag the colored skill to the cell with the yellow skill and they swap

r
rus1an3 11.01.21

thank you all for your help