3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 11.01.21 11:26 am

How to stir up some money. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Never before had I experienced a problem with money in The Witcher, on the contrary, I even thought, what for are they to me?
And now a house is being built in Toussaint, this bespectacled man constantly requires investments. There also appeared the grandmaster's armor, which would require a lot of dough to make. There was no trace of my 100K in general, as soon as I arrived in Toussaint, I could not even understand where I spent all of them.
And now I do not have enough money. But I want to make the armor of all schools of the grandmaster level, and put things in order in the estate, well, it's so easy to buy any garbage. And I don't have more than 2000 left in my pocket.
They pay little for tasks. I tried to hand over glass containers, so there they generally give a penny for it. I do not know how else you can settle down with money. Please tell me the legal way, that is, without cheating. And so, if you can sell weed there, or transport and distribute something, then I'm all for it.
21 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 11.01.21

Podvipodvertov

Except how to clean the questions on Sekyliga, and push all these weapons and armor to the blacksmiths, and sell all sorts of ingredients such as dust and precious stones, no matter how quickly, but a whole wagon of money, at the end of the game I had more than 200,000 crowns ...

A
AlexJi 11.01.21

do more side contracts collect loot and sell swords and clubs blacksmith swordsman, and armor blacksmith armor

S
Stifler's mom 11.01.21

So in Toussaint itself you can earn a lot. Especially on the bandit forts. Free them and sell all the gear that you collect from these bandits directly to the very merchant who comes with the guards after liberation. On average, you get about 15 mowers from him. There are 3 or 4 such forts in Toussaint. So count. Plus, on Corvo Bianco, rebuild gardens, there are very rare herbs that you will not find in the whole game. Throw them off to herbalists. I, too, after DOS. the plot was 100k. I thought that was enough, because I was not zealous in selling trash and opening questions on Skellig. Now I will play the game in a new way, I will prepare for Toussaint. There really is one grandmaster armor that costs 30-40k (if you don't have the right ingredients)

M
Mantykora 11.01.21

Yennefer from
Vengerberg Podvipodvertov
Maybe you should spend more modestly on the grandmaster's armor? Do you buy all the ingredients for the armor directly from the master? These ingredients must be made by a master according to recipes for components - from simple to complex. I remember making the armor of the Griffin - I had something, bought something in addition - it took 10-15 thousand, but not 30-40. As a result, my wallet, when sent to Toussaint, contained 80 thousand, the maximum dropped to 60, then back 80-90.

I
ILIA_1992 11.01.21

At the end of the second time, I had a little over 500 thousand coins. There is nowhere to spend them.
Pick up weapons from dead soldiers and sell. Empty chests, etc.
The question marks most often come across expensive things that can be sold.

And I didn’t cheat. There was a mod only for experience.

b
bazilews 11.01.21

Podvipodvertov
Download the trainer and make yourself some money !!!

S
Skippers 11.01.21

There are two options, either loot from NPCs that periodically respawn, or run to collect grass all over the map, in principle, counting with tasks, crowns are easily accumulated ...

k
kentavrik7 11.01.21

Especially for such questions I shot a video, If something is not clear, ask. It seems to work. You can legally make money in the witcher, But you have to run around the blacksmiths a little, found some bugs that will help you earn money on items, If you are interested tomorrow, I can shoot a video on these bugs. They are really worthwhile) Since I myself asked this question and have been playing the witcher for 100 hours, it turned out to have money on the tricks of the trade)
I don't know if links to YouTube are allowed. Well here's the video. If you write anything)

K
Ku6epOPrAHu3M 11.01.21

I went through the game myself and one addition, well, then I wanted to buy all the armor. In short, there is one bug (trick) how you can quickly become a millionaire, in the White Garden, the blacksmith Willie needs to buy stones from him, the rings are shorter to spend more money, then after a couple of houses there is a beehive on the tree, you knock it down with an ard at night and push the ard to the blacksmith Willy under legs to him, until his hp starts to fall, he dies, you meditate for 1 hour, he dies again, well, etc. until you get bored, then you push the hive with an ardom, and collect from the corpses All things and all the loot spent from him (it is better to buy all the weapons from him right away and drop them for a long time later), in general, you can search for a video on youtube if necessary.

T
TheKep 11.01.21

Podvipodvertov install the
mod so that the sellers have more money, collect all the loot and sell, especially swords and clubs, they cost money!

k
kentavrik7 11.01.21

Fixed the link to the video, otherwise it was not displayed for some reason

I
Izuru Hitachi 11.01.21

kentavrik7
The author of the topic wrote for a reason "Please tell me a legal way, that is, without cheating."

k
kentavrik7 11.01.21

Izuru Hitachi
Sorry) And where is the cheating?) You generally watched the video) Everything is legal. So do not say, if you have not even opened the video, absurdities

s
saa0891 11.01.21

kentavrik7

You probably have a pirate and an old version of the game, you won't sell bolts to any merchant now.

In general, the developers have fixed all the exploits for making money quickly.

k
kentavrik7 11.01.21

Izuru Hitachi
I found this method myself by accident. It is embedded in the game itself. Cheating has a different meaning, and I myself am against it, because the interest in the game is lost. And here it is not so)

k
kentavrik7 11.01.21

saa0891
Now that's another question)

k
kentavrik7 11.01.21

I don’t know how in the new version, but in the one I’m playing, there is one more feature with items, maybe it remained with updates. I can shoot a video on it, if it is interesting, write

U
USER_NT 11.01.21

artmoney

K
Ku6epOPrAHu3M 11.01.21

Izuru Hitachi
In this case, you can advise the author as he himself wrote "And so, if you can sell weed there" selling weed for 1 crown will not be a bad income), unless of course he finds a rich junkie.
PS I don't consider bugs or cheats for loot in The Witcher to be a big cheat - because you can easily complete the game in the armor of homeless people and with swords and sticks of homeless people that fall from enemies - at the level "to death". It's just that while you collect the loot for grandmaster armor, you will already pass the game, and you want to run around in them all for aesthetics.

C
Carelia 11.01.21

Hansa forts with bosses, you kill types except for the leader, they are cut, you can raise 5-8 haymakers for a walk