3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
assassin-demon 11.01.21 11:26 am

0xc000007b (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

Who had this problem? I cannot solve, I updated all the drivers, including NET and VC.
AMD A8, GTX 650, WIN 10 system.
14 Comments
Sort by:
a
assassin-demon 11.01.21

I figured it out, it turns out that it was necessary to demolish all VC Redist, and deliver for 2010-2013-2015 two versions, one x64, the other x86.
The trick is what, so I dumped 2k for the game, why after night downloads I still have to sit and solve the launch problems for several hours without a hitch, it's a license. With pirates this has never happened, there was only a couple of times a problem with the installation, and then there is an exotic compression method using FreeArc. Although, in general, I am satisfied with the game so far, even on such a weak hardware it is generally excellent on medium. Assassins are more laggy on medium.

A
Andrey Baulin 11.01.21

assassin-demon
2k you paid for the game, and not for bringing your computer into working order for the game.
The difference between a license and pirate is not that it should run without problems. If the computer is for * rat, then litsuha will not help.

a
assassin-demon 11.01.21

Andrey Baulin
Everything is in order with the computer, before writing nonsense nonsense read about the problems of Origin, especially with Win 10. And the fact that they supply a non-working Visual is not a computer jamb, but a jamb of publishers.

a
assassin-demon 11.01.21

Here are two threads about this issue to the word http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Windows-10-Origin-start-up-error-0xc000007b/mp/4699279#M160700 http://answers.ea.com / t5 / Origin-Tehnicheskie-voprosy / VAZHNO-Reshenie-problemy-s-Origin-oshibka-0xc000007b / mp / 4868128 # U4868128 So it's clearly not in the computer, or for people with top hardware it is also inoperative?

A
Andrey Baulin 11.01.21

assassin-demon
Where is delirium in my words? What do you pay for the game, and not for setting up your computer?
Top hardware does not guarantee stable performance.

a
assassin-demon 11.01.21

Andrey Baulin It's
nonsense to blame a person for non-working hardware)) And as for the payment, we pay for the so-called license to work stably, and if it already messes up at startup, it means that the developers did not bother to polish compatibility for different drivers.

A
Andrey Baulin 11.01.21

assassin-demon
And how not to blame, if even your game cannot start normally? I brought my computer to this state. And I was talking about software, not hardware.
You can and pay for the
assassin-demon wrote: so that the so-called license works stably
And the publisher believes that you pay for the right to use the program. Nothing more.

a
assassin-demon 11.01.21

Andrey Baulin
Are you a fool? I threw you two themes with the problems of the original and the launch, and you insist that my hardware is to blame. In general, I understood that it is useless to explain something to you, apparently it takes a long time to get it, for reference from the last released games, everything was launched for me.
Andrey Baulin wrote:
And the publisher thinks that you pay for the right to use the program. Nothing more.
It is to use, not sit and fix the client or driver. You contradict yourself.
In general, the dialogue can not continue, if you are too lazy, apparently, even the topics from the EA forum to read which I threw off.

A
Andrey Baulin 11.01.21

assassin-demon
Why are you addicted to this gland, you fool? I told you three times that I meant software, but everything will not reach you.
On a million computers, the game ran fine, but on yours and a couple of dozen other lamers it did not work. Of course, the game is to blame, and not the crooked users who hell knows what they are doing with their playful hands.
And on this forum I constantly inhabit. And people like you often meet. No brains, they only know - I PAID! EVERYONE SHOULD ME!

a
assassin-demon 11.01.21

Andrey Baulin
If I pay for a non-working product, then nafig it is necessary, and now imagine every released game under your principle, then people will just start to blame everywhere that the developers are lazy. And yes, this error is not for a couple of dozen, but for more than 300 people, if you were sitting on the forum, precisely on the entire forum, you would know these statistics. And yes, about
Andrey Baulin wrote:
I PAYED! EVERYONE SHOULD ME!
If a developer releases a product, then he must be at least 97% working, and if I pay for a product that I also have to fix for some reason, then I don’t care for such a product, you’ll immediately see that you don’t fumble about it, I argue with you there is no point in this, since correcting errors is the work of the technical department and not an ordinary consumer, you will not buy torn crosses, since they are torn, and you will not go to sew up the product that you bought at full price yourself.
PS But in general, let's fucking quality, let them do non-working, let the developers get lazy, let them do things that people themselves have to fix and fix.

A
Andrey Baulin 11.01.21

assassin-demon
Well tell me how you fixed the game Mirror's Edge Catalyst? What changes have you made to it?
300 people is still a drop in the ocean. It can be compared not with torn crosses, but with a TV, which is bought into a house where there is a 150 volt outlet and there is no antenna or cable. Then they bring it to the store - DOES NOT SHOW! Why should I still monitor the voltage and install the antenna? I PAID IT!

a
assassin-demon 11.01.21

I repeat once again that everything is in order with the computer, and all the games worked before the mirrors, and what exactly any, it's not at all surprising, it's EA, I still remember those jambs with Fifa, it was the same there, the players also have broken software there and a house without "antenna and cable"? ))

A
Andrey Baulin 11.01.21

assassin-demon
Well, if there were problems with Fifa, it means that there was a "bell" for a long time that something was wrong. Now it got out.
In general, each case must be considered separately. You should have seen on what computers people run games. Moreover, for comparison, the game is 12 years old.
I just have a regular computer, I am a regular user and I have never had any problems with licenses. Therefore, I think that the matter is in the "antenna and cable".

a
assassin-demon 11.01.21

Andrey Baulin
It was a broken Microsoft Visual C ++ that they brought there, it is in the folder with the game, I put it in shorter, and again the same garbage was, and then I took it down and replaced it, and everything became normal, it may conflict with others MSV C ++, which means this Visual from them, is not suitable for everyone, especially if several versions of the visual are installed. That's how I solved the problem.