3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siber800 30.10.19 03:24 am

The Black Cerberus armor and iron mouse (The Surge)

In order to get a FULL SET of armor of the black Cerberus (from the captain of the guard) need to do 2 additional steps. In the upper right and lower left corners of the arena (where you and the captain fight) are tanks with inscriptions online. During the battle, when you change the phase, cap runs away, the robot appears PAX. Make it scale spetsumeny up to max, standing next to the tank (optional) and wait for the robot you will jump back and start shooting at you. Dodge and make the shots of the robot, fell into the cans (both must be on and they light up offline). Then you can safely finish off the boss (I cut off his hand with an axe, and weapons to obtain). If you do not burn cans, the full set you can not see.

Set the iron mouse (his picture can be seen on the soda machine) can be obtained by collecting 5 coins with robotic excavators (if all will go through do not miss). After collecting 5 coins go to the second location, the production. There we find a place where a handful of 4 mob in sets of the scarab (there is still a container with 2 machines soda iron mouse) standing next to another machine, here it 5 coins and put. Leans back cover of the machine, press the button and, on the right wall, called a cache set.

And advice, give yourself implant sensor, will greatly help to find caches.
62 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 30.10.19

Siber800
Siber800 wrote:
And advice, give yourself implant sensor, will greatly help to find caches.
Where can I get it?
Saw the effect on tytrube, but he did not found.

There are two(at least) comic book Iron Mouse. # 1 and # 45.
What is needed - XS.
The first location with the first crane, or rather, right behind him.
The second - at the entrance/exit to a research centre on the container.

G
Gvinpin.93 30.10.19

Hirok
the pre-order bonus from this implant

p
pirojkov 30.10.19

In the game I realized two endings !Once passed the missile ulitala now the second time going through another level opened NO+ !

H
Hirok 30.10.19

Gvinpin.93
Well, no nice)

s
saa0891 30.10.19

Siber800 wrote:
Set the iron mouse
What is it dull.

H
Hirok 30.10.19

saa0891
It can be summed up in one word - average.

S
Siber800 30.10.19

And does anyone know how to power attack with an axe on the captain? And then during the fight, he has some special techniques are used that axe. Energovan allowed, what energoudar on earth did.

w
walkris 30.10.19

Hirok
I Iron Mouse 44 found on the table in one of the laboratories(or top, which can be reached only through ecolift), there in the room with the laboratories we first meet the robot with the bloody armor and the guy who created it
Spoiler

H
Hirok 30.10.19

Siber800
to produce a wave, a La the Moonlight three times right or hold down the right mouse cells.

H
Hirok 30.10.19

walkris
Remember.
Don't know what to do in the hall of administration to Irina at you not attacked?
When I passed the first time, have not figured out how to give her a staff, and then she remembered me, but gave her a Gorgon. Maybe because once approached her?

S
Siber800 30.10.19

Thank you

w
walkris 30.10.19

Hirok
if I understand correctly you're talking about, she did not attack me at all(for Karina yet). on the stairs I told her security staff gave and then the armor after you kill the black boss and returned to Locke. Perhaps her attack was inevitable, and that the first time she had engineer, and the second time the guard member. Maybe she had copied personality

H
Hirok 30.10.19

walkris
The location where black Cerberus, the current at the top, where the leadership, and she guards the shortcut.
If you give her the stick, then in the tower, on the way to the sister, she recognizes you, but if not, it seems like almost remember.

m
mrZeeppo 30.10.19

Hirok
Well, it is said will be forced to attack you if you try to door to approach. Here and attacks you, Cho.

w
walkris 30.10.19

mrZeeppo
which door? probably still not reached

H
Hirok 30.10.19

mrZeeppo
XS well, for the first time, on the stairs, she also said that did not come. But then I stood and waited, and did not fit. Maybe if a run, she too will attack, I don't know.

Who brought to end the line of the quest with the man in the pipes?
She has a name of three letters. And parts requests. For the first time do not understand where the voice, the second passage is found. In the research center is her den. In the first pass, and not starting her quest, I found glasses, black. In the second, twice giving her parts, there were heavy weapons class stupid. I don't know for NG+ or is completing the quest. And there was an audio recording, apparently from the passage of the quest-specific, because it is in the dialogue and on the record was going to take revenge on someone, and like one of the save (not Davy), is her goal.
Have noticed that if you join the quest of finding and repairing the girl(robot), lock Core again, there is the father and he again lost her. And again you can say that you'll find her, but he does not believe, and reveals to us in the form of comparisons the truth about her daughter(present). Is it possible to find it at this level? If not(like me), then when the battle with the boss of her voice says the boss.

w
walkris 30.10.19

Hirok
I walked up the stairs immediately, she asked for a weapon, I gave her a staff. And then tried two at the bottom of the stairs to kill

H
Hirok 30.10.19

walkris
Okay, well I'll try on NG+ to convince me not to touch)

m
mrZeeppo 30.10.19

Hirok
In General, difficulties intersect three times.
At the first meeting in the second location, she asks the pole. Then the armor (after raise the alarm in the laboratory, it can be found near mestanli the same second location, on the way to the Elevator to the 4th location). The third time it's already somewhere in the administration. Find it is not difficult if everywhere)
After all the remarks, she attacked me.

m
mrZeeppo 30.10.19

Hirok
About the girl from pipe. Her name is Jo. If you want to finish her quest and get achivku, let her parts, but do not go into her room, where lay the points because you did not help her, or there is a weapon, thanks to the financial support of GG.