3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
manticora2011 11.01.21 11:26 am

Samara-Volga map problem (Farming Simulator 15)

When I downloaded and installed the map, everything worked perfectly, both sand and gravel were loaded, and the growth rate of plants was regulated, and after the release of their game, and the start of a new game, sand and gravel stopped loading + the growth rate of plants turned off and it was impossible to switch, I already deleted all mods and left only the map and everything attached to it, and everything is the same, nothing works, what to do?
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Suleimann 11.01.21

manticora2011
try to clear the save files , it helped me when the game was buggy, look here in the comments to this map how I did it http://www.playground.ru/files/farming_simulator_15_dondiego_map_reloaded_v_5_2-105542/

m
manticora2011 11.01.21

no, nothing helps, I tried everything, and the game has already reinstalled, and re-downloaded the map, anyway, I delete the soil manager and the plant growth rate is regulated, but sand and gravel still does not load

A
Alexander72 11.01.21

In soils fashion, the plant growth rate should always be turned off. For this function is useless. The mod itself regulates the growth of plants depending on the condition of the soil. More precisely, you can edit it manually in the mod parameters, but the standard growth value is also normal - one stage - one day. In the upper right corner if the number is 1, then the standard value. Well, the time can be scrolled in a playful way and there is a mod that speeds up time 1200 times. A couple of seconds and a day flew by))) The mod manager is one thing, but to make it all work correctly, the soil itself is sewn into the card. So, either look for a map without this mod, or don't delete everything that comes with the map. The manager displays the state of the soil, adds various fertilizers and herbicides, etc. Without him, with embedded soils, weeds will be poured into the map, and there will be nothing to poison them))) But add your mods one at a time and see the log, so that such words do not appear there (unless they indicate the jambs of the card itself, here, alas - as it is) Warning: and Error :. If such words appear after adding a mod, delete and forget about it, no matter how useful and good it may seem. Otherwise, glitches are provided, if not immediately then it will come back to haunt when you don't want to start over ... but for now, start over, clear the save folders and savegameBackup. And most importantly, clean the cache folder shader_cache, delete everything from there. The soil mod itself works fine, but there is nothing to do without a kursplay. It does not yield more crops than a standard spray game. On the contrary, you need to constantly monitor the condition of the soil. With poor soil conditions, the yield is lost as a percentage of the standard. In general, a kind of hard core, plus there was at least some sense in different types of fertilizers and plowing with cultivation. On the standard, no matter what fertilization, manure or a sprayer, the yield will be twice as large as without fertilization at all. With the Soil mod, different fertilizers give different effects on the condition of the soil. And it (the soil) has a denomination at which it gives a good harvest. Weeds also annoy))) In general, study this mod better, it will be more interesting to play))) For example, on YouTube there are video tutorials and tables on soils fashion - what fertilizers and how they are applied - what effects. Even the author of the creator of the table, there are also tabs where you can plan different methods of tillage and what the result will be. But I repeat, without kurpley, playing with the soil mod is bespontoo. With one field (and if it is also large), you can probably spend a week of real time bringing the state of the soil to par. With kursplem you can automate a lot and do other things. Link to the table and video tutorial on how to use the table:
https://yadi.sk/i/NiH-M-IxjLSMT
Author: Victor Mishchenko

A
Alexander72 11.01.21

PS
yes, and if you are playing a license, turn off Steam Cloud in the Steam Cloud settings, otherwise it will throw off the old kosyachny saves after deleting them on your computer.

m
manticora2011 11.01.21

the soil manager himself does not bother me, it is more realistic with him, and thanks for prompting. that the growth rate is not turned off (I did not know), the main problem is with gravel and sand, which does not load at all, and ran without mods, but only which comes with the map, it still does not load

A
Alexander72 11.01.21

Well, this does not happen, so that it worked, did not touch anything and stopped working. So something has changed. If you are playing on a license, then perhaps this is due to yesterday's update of the game to version 1.4.1. Maybe the card is sharpened for a certain version of the game ... Did you clear the cache? I downloaded this map, but didn't play. I have it in conflict with other cards, which have the same mods, but the versions are different. Preferred Yelenovka, too, with a soil mod. There is no sand there, but there are places for purchased factories. And the fields are flat and large, in contrast to the Samara-Volga. And Yelenovka is friendlier with kurspley.

m
manticora2011 11.01.21

the fact of the matter is that I did not update, I even reinstalled everything and other mods except the map and the fact that it is not attached to it

a
alurb 11.01.21

Try to delete the saves and delete the cache files in the shader folder, I had this, it passed when the shader was cleaned. With the repack, I now write a map error in the log, a border error, which I don't know, but everything seems to work.

a
alurb 11.01.21

And instead of Kraz, I put Kamaz http://www.ls2013mods.ru/load/trucks_fs15/kamaz/mod_kamaz_45143_i_nefaz_8560/217-1-0-14543 checked it works, though the textures are not very realistic, but the physics is not very normal on the asphalt , admins I apologize if against the rules.

m
manticora2011 11.01.21

I still did not solve the problem with the map, I tried everything, I already cleaned the registry, reinstalled the game, downloaded the map from another site, and the results are zero, and most importantly, everything worked at first, and now there is no way to download sand and gravel on the map , (pouring through the body) even tried to register in the file C: Users ******** Documents My Games FarmingSimulator2015 savegame1 / vehicles, zero results, the body is empty, although I tried the same on baldeikino's maps and Orlovo, everything worked, gravel and sand appeared in the bodies, I don't know any more ways, I will have to delete the map ..

T
Tankman 414 11.01.21

alurb
Put KAMAZ vehicles - the same result. So it's not about the transport ... And what is not clear ... It's a pity, the map seems to be not bad, and not playable yet ...

S
Sergey Vasilievich 48 reg 11.01.21

Samara-Volga v2.1 map is tailored for game version 1.3. I also played somewhere around October-November, I built everything, and I didn’t carry such problems with KAMAZs and the Bakery.

a
alurb 11.01.21

When I updated to 1.4.2 Samara 2.1 went without problems. In my opinion, the problems start when you often play on different maps, many cards add their folders to the game and to the Documents of May games, for example, after Delta Del Ebro was installed, a dedicated_server folder appeared, which She did not help me with the repack, she also requires the key. And Nordholm added moV2Hud_Settings

a
alurb 11.01.21

When installing a new card, be sure to clean the log.txt file and delete the file in the shader_cache folder

a
alurb 11.01.21

manticora2011
Maybe you reinstalled the game the wrong way, without deleting it (anything can happen, maybe you don't know), I delete CCleaner and clean the registry with it, it seems there are no traces left.

f
fdmn 11.01.21

manticora2011 The
file zzzmultifruitmodule_upk_kzs helped me

n
nms1 11.01.21

Kago does not load sand and gravel, you need to install the MapFruitTrigger.zip file - 32 KB in the mods folder

I
Iliya Pashenko 11.01.21

Long loading and does not load at all Samara Volga map on game versions 1.4.1.0

D
Demon2302 11.01.21

guys help me in Samara I can’t pour sand or gravel, I have tried many trucks and everything is uselessly pours through the body

e
e13geni4 11.01.21

Demon2302
Obviously, you do not have MapFruitTrigger installed (connecting crops to all maps that are not there by default)
The Samara-Volga map is given in .rar format, when you unpack it, there is such a file inside, as well as KraZ 256, which carries sand ... gravel, cement

These 13 files must be placed in the mods folder absolutely EVERYTHING for the card to work adequately.