3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR-81 11.01.21 11:26 am

Health Cells (Dead Effect 2)

Completed the game, got level 20, only five health cells. It seems like they should be added as the character is pumped? I used a trainer from MrAntiFun, but only for health, I did not touch the experience, is it somehow connected with this? I just saw the reviews and walkthroughs, where the players will have a better streak.
4 Comments
Sort by:
f
fear 11.01.21

maximum 10 health / energy / stamina dice.
if any thread is an attribute higher than the rest, it is given 10 cells, the rest of the attributes are proportionally lowered in cells.

buy loot boosters for 100%, and look for mythical armor 20lvl (mostly drops on hellish difficulties), then insert enhancers into it ...

A
AR-81 11.01.21

Yes, the mythical armor I have for two sets of opposite names, but little sense. The longest streak for energy, shorter endurance, and life - nothing at all. Wear poor armor or mega-set - no visual difference.

f
fear 11.01.21

strangely, I just spent my health points with all the armor I was wearing without enhancers = 52458
well, and + in each armor there is an enhancer * one eye *

we can dice drawdown because of the trainer, try to start the game without nevo and play; I finally (without a trainer) have enough health with my head even on hellish difficulty ...

A
AR-81 11.01.21

fear
Yes, health is enough, there are no cubes ...