3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MoulSoul 11.01.21 11:29 am

The computer is finished, right?

In general, I have already created a topic here about assembling a pc. And in general, I already ordered it, soon to collect, but damn it, then I was ashen. I chose RAM 1 8 GB plate. I understand this is very bad? I just don't drive this, but I often read that it is better to buy either 2 x 4 GB, or 2 x 8 GB.
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nominar 11.01.21

If the loss of 1-2 fps does not soar you, you can not worry

L
Liberty bird 11.01.21

MoulSoul
I read your question and yelled from the title of the topic. Buy another one for 8 and don't be afraid.

M
MoulSoul 11.01.21

Liberty Bird
I really exaggerated. Unfortunately, the budget does not allow it yet. But then I'll buy it. Well, is it anything serious?

L
Liberty bird 11.01.21

MoulSoul
I have one for 8 and quite enough. Although I generally have a budget bucket)

M
MoulSoul 11.01.21

Liberty Bird
Thank you for your help.

E
Eroppo 11.01.21

MoulSoul
Once it was important that two identical strips work in 2-channel mode, but now memory does not affect the performance for a long time. Brakes can occur only when there is a lack of it, and the difference between 1 and 2 channels cannot be noticed

S
Sanchez ramirez 11.01.21

What is the relationship between the header and the selected RAM? 8 GB is currently enough for all daily needs with a margin, more only for intensive work in photo and video editors and for 3D modeling. And one bar is even better: cheaper, upgradeable. A two-channel doubles the bandwidth only in theory, but in practice the increase in FPS is, at best, 1-2 frames, unless integrated graphics are used. After volume, the balance of frequency / timings plays a much larger role.

L
Len4ik00N 11.01.21

MoulSoul
MoulSoul wrote:
I chose RAM 1 8 GB stick. I understand this is very bad?
this is bad only in one case - if the motherboard does not support memory modules of this size. It is easy to check on the mat manufacturer's website. boards. Don't worry about the rest.