3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leonn_24 11.01.21 11:29 am

Help install the mod on RekShade graphics (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

found on the Internet here such a preset for graphics created through MasterEffect called RekShade http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4906/
downloaded the preset itself and then what else is needed where to get MasterEffect or what else is needed, in general, who understands I ask for help in this, because I really liked the
acid scale in the game, it just hurts my eyes!
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.01.21

He just changes the scale, doesn't he?
I just didn't notice the difference anymore.

L
Leonn_24 11.01.21

Frontier buccaneer
like color saturation is removed + adding some effects

N
Nehalim 11.01.21

Frontier buccaneer
In fact, there are many more effects than you can imagine, and in conjunction with additional elements like MasterEffect, etc. you can transform the original picture in a positive way.

D
DreamFAW 11.01.21

Leonn_24
First you need to download and install ReShade. In the description of Master Effect it is said that the required version is ReShade 0.15.0 or higher.
Then on the page of your preset, click on the link "Shader used: MasterEffect", then on the "MasterEffect homepage" - you will go to the Master Effect site. There you can download the latest version - current: 1.1.287.
You unpack the files into the folder with the game, where the exe of the game is, there will also be the files of the installed Reshade. You open the MasterEffect.h file, erase it and insert the text from the downloaded preset, save the file. You can play. It seems so, correct if not right. :)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.01.21

Kvac
Unfortunately, this is not visible in the screenshots.

l
let me insert five cents 11.01.21

Looks nice

L
Leonn_24 11.01.21

DreamFAW
thank you very much, I will try to do as you said!