3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chausov3 11.01.21 11:29 am

Game version update (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Is it possible to upgrade the game from version 1.22 to 1.23 / 1.24 without losing everything that has been achieved. if so, how?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
sashababich2201 11.01.21

chausov3
Of course you can. After you click "delete", there will be a question: delete or not save. Click - no. The profile will be saved, and when you install the next version, the profile will be installed automatically.

N
Norton 11.01.21

Guys, how can the missing dlc be installed on the Steam client of the game, just buy it or can you somehow cheat? I bought the most complete version that was in the store, but it turned out that there was still not enough dlc with flags, etc. The divorce from the fat Gabe was a success, but they stuffed some kind of left-wing games.

O
Oigorevich 11.01.21

_Norton_
flags are the most important thing in the game. Well, pictures with bears and snowflakes.

N
Norton 11.01.21

o_igorevich
But in essence there is something to say !?

s
sashababich2201 11.01.21

_Norton_
The most needed DLC: Scandinavia and Going East.

N
Norton 11.01.21

sashababich22011968
Damn yes, I'm glad that they are the most needed, only I asked ...
_Norton_ wrote:
Guys, how can the missing dlc be installed on the Steam client of the game, just buy or can you cheat somehow?

S
SlavikSD 11.01.21

_Norton_ The
previous author of the comment is completely and entirely right: the most important stages are East and Scandi. Without them, only on a visit to the gobe))
You can cheat, but it will definitely not go to the MP.
And you don't need to delete anything. The update takes place automatically, then the economy is recalculated and went on the old profile to a new life)

N
Norton 11.01.21

SlavikSD
Got it in the cartoon they will not work, ATP for the answer.

L
Lelis81 11.01.21

o_igorevich
Sarcasm - he is!