3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 11.01.21 11:29 am

Sharing opinions (Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper)

A new part of the adventures of Sherlock Holmes will take us to England of the 1888 model. The plot is entirely devoted to the search for a London maniac who kills prostitutes in dark and scary alleyways. The police are powerless, the number of deaths will increase, and the good press on a wave of paranoia named the murderer Jack the Ripper.
But Holmes is not asleep - taking a violin and a smoking pipe with him, he sets off to look for clues, evidence and other things useful in the investigation in order to find out the killer's motives and bring him to clean water. A common thing for Holmes.
What's new in Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper is not that much. We consider: the presence of both first-person and third-person views, between which you can safely switch, a slightly modified point & click interface and the ability to recreate a crime scene, having collected a sufficient amount of evidence before that.
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
SS86Precursor 11.01.21

Tell me where you can download a normal Rusik?

S
StrangerYAN 11.01.21

An original idea with a change of camera, an intriguing story, a classic storytelling. In general, it leaves a positive impression.

S
StrangerYAN 11.01.21

Maserned
I'll post a rusik now.

S
StrangerYAN 11.01.21

What kind of people are experts?

S
SS7 11.01.21

guys help please I can not assemble the cane I do not know what parts are needed!

S
StrangerYAN 11.01.21

SS7
Unlock the walkthrough in the cheats section, although it's shitty! The game has been played for a long time - you can't remember everything.

O
Oligarh777 11.01.21

Sorry off-topic, but I need help urgently!
Guys, this is the problem, I installed the setup, I got it all fixed, then the Jack shortcut appears on the desktop, I go in, he says he won't find what is there "Game.exe" asks to indicate! there you need to indicate something In the review, the current that I xs, everything seems to be trying to indicate not a pulch ... Who knows, help

me , Thanks in advance .. Windows I have 7 Ultimate 7100 ....

L
LeoYes 11.01.21

what is going on with the project ???? nowhere is there a normal Rusik!

S
StrangerYAN 11.01.21

Nafig you need it, e-May?

S
StrangerYAN 11.01.21

The project already knows how long it takes, and you can't go through everything!

O
OlegPP3 11.01.21

The project already knows how long

it takes. But it doesn't spoil this project.
For example, for the second time I pass, in a fairly short time.
Hooked ..))

S
StrangerYAN 11.01.21

Oleg.P
I mean that some still cannot get through 1 time!

N
Nighthawkreal 11.01.21

Great quest, not overloaded with puzzles.

g
gilford 11.01.21

What I liked the most was the deductive table!

v
virusg1985 11.01.21

why the corpses are drawn with chalk is so uninteresting ... would make two modes in the game tin and child. I want normal corpses like in LA Noire, not a child's vyser on the asphalt with colored chalk.