3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gadzul 08.09.19 01:40 am

Games where the plot selected weapon

Hello I have a question if I pin in the game story happens so that the hero in connection with any of the events chosen all the weapons and equipment and sometimes it is on another mission this creates some difficulties as for example in FarCry 1 dam mission at the beginning or in Max Payne 2.Tell me a game where the plot happens.Preferably games where it is a while difficult to play well, there are a lot of monsters and weapons there they need to get around and so on.
22 Comments
Sort by:
N
N3r3vator666 08.09.19

In the first Witcher in the second Chapter of swords and brasayut taken to prison and there he shall taritsa with the prisoners, and then give him a sword and he should go down the drain and kill Kokatriksa.
In the second Witcher a similar situation - when the witch accused of the murder of the king, seized all the guns, was thrown into prison and he must escape their prison to stun the guards on the way, you can take away their baton or sword.

L
Lavuer 08.09.19

In the first Bioshock there's a moment in Alien isolation. Play Outlast, etc. horror - there is generally no weapons ^_^

K
Kosh13 08.09.19

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. But there is quite a short episode. Then quickly find a bow and arrows.

X
XBoy360 08.09.19

And how not so long The Old Blood, where almost every Chapter take away guns?

k
krakaziabra 08.09.19

In amnesia all weapons present, and any new enemies, only to run away and you can.

N
Niko71790 08.09.19

Underhell - there is provided in the gameplay that the character can drop the weapon after the fall, and sprain your foot (that is, no resistance can not render). And this is probably one of the few examples where it is justified (and not thousands of enemies killed and a couple in the cut-scene takes away all the weapons).

A
Aziflow 08.09.19

Mass effect 2.On the ship,when you are being attacked by collectors. The first time was played with 10-15 attempts,and maybe even more.

g
gadzul 08.09.19

Well, not that I wanted to run from monsters without guns in hand))And I just having fun when these moments occur in the story.The longer without guns more difficult and more interesting).That's how it is.Well, I remember games where such points have Aliens vs Predator 2, where the player playing as a predator gets to a trap losing consciousness Rykov Rykov and teammates off his mask and weapons with a shield generator and a generator of energy and restore health.Playing for the Marines in the Mission betrayal Dunya Rykov decides to put the main character in prison taking advantage of the moment hits him on the head.In the game FarCry in the mission dam the main character throws the helicopter main villain Dr. Crigger to the island teeming with mutants.In the game Max Payne 2 max the 1st time a COP stops and asks to take him to trunks for the Second time when max is trying to protect Mona sax he shoots the girl police officer good-bye she shoots max max is in the hospital.In the game Halflife 2 when you try to enter the citadel of the main villain activated the protective field and takes the main character all the guns.

p
pekabir 08.09.19

in Stalker clear sky there is a moment where you Gopal to the junkyard and take away not only guns, but all the loot with grub

R
RussianQuaker 08.09.19

the game Halflife 2 when you try to enter the citadel of the main villain activated the protective field and takes the main character all the guns

In the first part of the game also has a point: skirmish with some shifty Polovinkin Gad, then somewhere you go, give in the head and taken away all the weapons, and then throw it somewhere where trying to smash you.

N
Naemnik 08.09.19

In Red Faction 1 there is such a moment(and maybe more than one, don't remember) when GH is thrown in jail, however immediately take weapons and again all wet.

7Rain7 08.09.19

It's also cool when you take away the guns and also raped and abused. Generally waaau. Especially if the GG's gait will change and it will add a hardcore game.

A
Alleskey 08.09.19

Metal Gear Solid. When put in jail, where there are several ways of escape. Great game, go the way play, only the dust will blow away PS1)

g
gadzul 08.09.19

From how many replies didn't expect such activity))Thank you for the replies)Games that I passed and there were such moments is for example in FarCry Missy dam where the main character is thrown from a helicopter to the island teeming with mutants with 10 ammo just superfluous. B max Payne 1 m and the second has such moments and Aliens vs. Predator 2 for the Marines and predator there is in the Game Helforces and in almost all the games in the series Sirious Sam))

R
Ruyder 08.09.19

Metro Last Light, taken the Nazis a weapon in the second level, but to find another cannon is easy. The example is not so hot, but in my head it just popped.

M
MelShlemming 08.09.19

In Deus Ex, when you go to prison Маджестик12.
Silent hill 2. You have to throw out the whole inventory to the Elevator is not overloaded.
In games Hitman you often have to throw out firearms to go through security.

R
RussianQuaker 08.09.19

In games Hitman you often have to throw out firearms to go through security.

By the way, Hitman (at least agent 47) wholesale, you can even enroll in a subject - there is almost every mission is selected (by itself, the game tobish) weapons and need to find/buy again

H
Hoff 08.09.19

pakaur
In Stalker CS, then you can all welcome back. Just go back to the middle of the location of the Landfill and fill up those bandits who take away our possessions. They are in the center of the camp, if I am not mistaken in a box, all the remains, including money.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 08.09.19

In a recent Dying Light there are a couple of moments. And so, more options can't remember a lot of things already mentioned above)

K
Kapellimestari 08.09.19

Splinter Cell:
In the chaos Theory in one of tasks assumed to be captured by the enemy, which is satisfied with the questioning, taking weapons and equipment.
In the Black list in one of the tasks you have to sit in jail and to act without weapons.

GTA 5
There are several tasks where a play on the confiscation of equipment.

Watch Dogs
The episode with the arrest and escape (poorly played as a game)

TES Skyrim
The job with penetration into the Embassy under the guise require to take inventory.

TES Oblivion
Loved and remembered the task of the mages Guild, where the bottom of the well need to get a Ring with a huge mass. Of course, the character has to immerse not only unarmed but also naked.

Corsairs: (PCM, VML, GIC)
In all three (at least) the parts can go on his ship in the sea, get caught in a storm and Wake up on a deserted wild shore of random island, losing the ship, the crew, the officers, the goods, inventory items, money and a bit of health. And-and-and... to continue the game from scratch! The experience will not lose and will not spend on drink.
The most impressive example from my list.