3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Y5J 11.01.21 11:29 am

Warwicks - Suicide Squad. (Fallout 4)

1 place. Cedric Hopton. Oh, how many nerves this troglodyte has eaten ... There is a chance that when he quickly moves to the farm, he will climb the "merchant" into the water tank and die safely there.
2nd place. June Warwick. The same as the nerd on top, only less often.
3rd place. The head of this moronic family is Roger himself, his mother Warwick. This miracle can issue a funky quest "kidnapping the supplier" in the fact that the supply line to this farm is not laid. Moreover, in the location where the unfortunate person is kept, there will also be a cow ... The cow will try to weigh the raiders. After rescuing the cow and her owner, Warwick refuses to accept the quest. He will only smile broadly and say "thank you."

If you are suddenly going to visit them or on a quest, it is better to make a manual save, but as soon as they start (and they will definitely start, because otherwise they cannot) do their "tricks", for the sake of justice, for the sake of honor and for the sake of peace in everything world - kill them, business then @ #% ^ $!
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Liberty bird 11.01.21

Y5J
I read your opus - the desire to run the folly has disappeared)

G
Gur1 11.01.21

Y5J
Out of 5 passes, in the tank, a representative of this family swam only once))) He also could not pass the quest. He left, came and everything became OK. This funny family did not give me any more bugs. Ugh, ugh, ugh.
Fashion is not worth it? And then the registered NPCs are kind of like the immortal Kashchei.

n
nestrbob 11.01.21

Y5J
I have not observed any problems with this farm. Set up a lighthouse - settlers appeared and established a supply line.
Spoiler

N
Nighthawkreal 11.01.21

Y5J
It's all the Institute is to blame :)

K
Kirlusha 11.01.21

I had to use the console to remove the water in the tank in order to hand over the quest.
Warwick did not climb out of the water for four days.

B
BlackTigerTK 11.01.21

nestrbob
Likewise. There were no problems with this farm, except for the quest on the line of the institute, when it was necessary to deal with Bill Sutton - the settlers ran in and killed him when he started pumping the rights against the Warwicks. I had to move everyone to the island first and then go through this part of the quest. True, then the turret banged Bill as he left the gate :-)