3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blackburn 11.01.21 11:35 am

Questions and answers. Tips for passing. (BloodRayne 2)

So, it finally happened! Welcome to all those who have already got hold of this truly magnificent game in some way and those who are just interested! Here we will ... In general, it is probably clear from the title of the topic that we will discuss here.
1) How to soak THIS schmuck in the sewer?
251 Comments
Sort by:
v
vvarr1or 11.01.21

this schmuck is pretty easy to soak in
front of him there is a growl we hit on him and the veil goes water and he convulsively waves his hands, so then he starts kidatsa with people with bombs, we catch them with a chain and throw them back (the main thing is that the water licks) a couple of calls and his belly explodes, we go into the belly and

we tear out the heart with a chain, and then, at your discretion, chops, roast, etc., etc.

B
Blackburn 11.01.21

Thank you, I have already found how this is done. But here's an interesting fact:
Defeating Slezz
To kill Slezz, the huge creature in the sewer, you must turn on the water by
hitting the lever. Then, catch the men that jump at you in mid-air and launch
them back at her chest. They will explode, and after awhile she will die. While
doing this, you must be careful so that the people in the room do not attack you
from behind.

Programmer messages
Enter one of the following codes to view a programmer message.

RAYNE RULES
MAJESCO RULES
TERMINAL REALITY RULES

Secret conversations from enemies
Whenever you see enemies that are around the corner, try not to let them see
you. Listen to what some of them are talking about. In other levels there may be
enemies behind doors. Kick the doors and they may say something.

See BloodRayne's breasts
When you wear the gown costume, swing her blade. Pause game play in the middle
of the swing to get a closer look. You can also see them while doing jump
attacks.

Shrub pruning
After fighting the minions in the .ballroom, find the door that leads out the
courtyard. Before you jump onto the poles, try trimming the shrubs with your
blades to find a few hidden surprises.

Undead Rayne
In any level where Rayne can jump onto an object that is slanted enough so that
she cannot stand on it and against a wall, have her jump onto it and land
between it and the wall. She will continue to slowly flail her arms as if she
were falling, and eventually she will just fall to the side dead saying "Rayne
needs to feed!". Then the "Game Over" menu will appear. The best place to try
this is The Meatpacking District: Alleys and Rooftops, where there are several
white poles sticking against walls.

Unlimited DeathFight
On any part of the game when you have to destroy something such as fireplaces,
fans, garbage trucks, etc., you can ignore those rules and keep fighting as much
as desired.

Alternate cheat mode
Use a text editor to edit the "rayne" file in the "bloodrayne2system" directory.
Locate the "[Cheats]" heading. Change the "0" values ​​to "1" to activate the
corresponding cheat.

BloodRayne references
During level 1, the mansion, you will hear background music from the original
BloodRayne. In level 2, the meatpacking district, you will start at the bar. Go
upstairs where you must throw the enemies in the fan. There are BloodRayne
arcade machines to the left of the fan.
It's funny. Gygy :))

m
mike2003_2 11.01.21

A bit off topic, but still. Who is Severin, and when this bastard dies, otherwise I’m somehow jealous ...
And please tell me what to do to the room that I got into after I threw corpses into the meat grinder.

V
Varrkan 11.01.21

People, the question is certainly stupid, but ... how many places does the game take ???? I have it 4.7 with something else. so it should be ???? because after all the logos I didn't see the introductory video, but immediately a menu .... tell me plz skolk from all cartoons and whether I have a complete version.

m
mike2003_2 11.01.21

to Varrkan
I also have a menu right away. The video starts only after the "new game". Play on DVD from Platinum. By the way, the game seems to have become more difficult ... I got stuck at a meat factory, I had to use cheats: - ((((((, ashamed ..

B
Blackburn 11.01.21

My game takes 4.41 GB. All cartoons are in place. Shows everything. Do you have DEViANCE versions?

2 mike2003_2:
Severin is a local mobile operator;) Voice in the earpiece ... and nothing more.
And where is the meat grinder? Describe the level - I'll tell you.

V
Varrkan 11.01.21

Black .... did you have a cartoon thread after the logo at the very beginning or not ????

B
Blackburn 11.01.21

And I have such an ambush: As the current cartoons begin (any), the game is immediately rolled into the taskbar. But, you just press Alt + Tab, unfold it back and watch a cartoon ... I don't know why this is so ... There are no cartoons at the beginning, only logos.

m
mike2003_2 11.01.21

I've already gone through the meat grinder. (Not without codes: - (()
By the way, the game takes 4.43 GB. Platinum version
And why does she often see this "voice in the headphones"? Glitches? ;-))

B
Blackburn 11.01.21

I do not know. %) Grass, fungi, wheels ... We must somehow prepare mentally before the fight !!! ;)
By the way, I finally went through the whole game with cheats ... (finished today) Well, I don’t know, I have some kind of trouble with third-person eschen. From the first person - I walk calmly. Both on the normal and on the hard ... But TPSki - it does not work and that's it: (But what a rush was ... :))))

Here, for those who need it. For those who just beat the hotts. Anyway, then someone will ask.
So cheats:
Enter one of the following cheats to activate its corresponding function.
A message will appear confirming the correct entry.

Shaw will be - Sobsna, cheat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All FMV (clumsy) splash screens - PENSIONREAPSUPERVULGAR
Open Alternate outfits - WHACKLICKEROTICCUNNINGLY
(!) All cheats, warp room, debug option - WANTTHISDARKREALITYTAINTQWEEF
Open all combi - BONETHISCURRYVOTE
Open all weapon modes; find the guns first - WHISKEYFAKEKABLOWSHOOT
All abilities; First you need to go through the gamut at least once - BLANKUGLYPUSTULEEATER
(!) Credit Carnage 1,000 Points - CARGOFIREIMPKAK
(!) Credit Gun 1,000 Points - LATENUTUREQWEEFSUPER
Fill the energy bar (blue) - NAKEDJUGGYRESISTANCEPACY
Immortality, nah! - UBERTAINTJOADDURFKWIS
(!) Gratuitous dismemberment - DODGETHISMOISTPIMP
(!) Juggy mode - FAKEBURSTCUNNINGLYDISTORTED Level
selection - ANOMALIESAREJUANINSULATED
Restore Halsey - NURTUREHAPPYPUSTULEERASURE
Cartridges - WHACKTHISMOLESTEDNINJA
View the slideshow (in the Extras section) - ARDENTHUNGRYNAKEDNINJA
frostbite enemies - BLUEGREENPURPLEIMP
time factor - QUANTUMLAMENTDISTORTEDDOTING
Infinite Ammo UGLYDARKHEATEDORANGEQUAFF
Endless Halsey and psychosis; (also given by Godmod) - TERMINALREALITYSUPERUBERXXXVACATE
Endless psychosis - PIMPREAPDARKDARKMUSE
____________________________________________________________________________________
(!) - Achtung! H.Z. cheat effect!

m
mike2003_2 11.01.21

So! Tell me please! What should you do at a disco where you need to touch 4 speakers at the same time?

B
Blackburn 11.01.21

Nada into these 4 speakers simultaneously push 4 dudes. In the sense that they are there in all 4 speakers at once sticking out. Act quickly, they disappear.

D
Drumstick 11.01.21

So? I went a little further - I shoved the dudes into the speakers, went through everything to the last floor, and there - 2 deaf rooms, and what to do next, where to go, I don't know ...

B
Blackburn 11.01.21

Damn, I forgot! Try to use this ... thermal detector ... you press 2. There, in theory, should indicate the target with green garbage. Or press "O" (Objectives) - it says there.

S
Slew 11.01.21

Help choto I can’t go through the place where first you run away from the water through the pipe, and then you jump from the corpse onto the pipe, and there you have to jump from the suspension bridge to another, but you can’t get too far ???
Who knows what to do ???

m
mike2003_2 11.01.21

Use the vision of the aura. If there are crossbars or pipes, they will be highlighted. If you still can't jump, try using a double jump (press the jump twice)

i
iKest 11.01.21

Is there a list of combos?

g
gangstafeniks 11.01.21

People help! Can't kill this boss in the last mission. Tell me what to do, but I tried everything.

C
Chief hacker 11.01.21

to Drumstick
in the room where there are two enemies, you need to knock down the wall behind them with a harpoon, but this can only be done BEFORE killing them :)

g
gangstafeniks 11.01.21

Forgive me for being rude, but will someone ever answer me? How to kill this creature Kagan or who is, the one in the last mission? I beg you to help, nothing helps, I rebuilt everything !!!