3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadik Pkin 11.01.21 11:35 am

Help with the assembly.

Hello everyone! I want to buy a new PC, I realized that by collecting myself you can save money and decided to contact the forum for help. A computer is needed for infrequent games in DotA and CS: and Internet, yes Hearthstone) Budget up to 40k. Is it possible to collect something for this amount, and if not, how much more money is needed? I would be grateful for the links on the assembly at dns, thanks!
3 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadik Pkin 11.01.21

SPR1GGAN
Thank you for responding! I am from St. Petersburg, there is no csr here, I thought dns is the cheapest

M
MunchkiN 616 11.01.21

These games do not seem to be particularly demanding, so you can keep within the 40k budget and not try to assemble assemblies cheaper but better than exhibition ones.
and where it is cheaper, it depends on the place where you need to lead and which stores can serve it, etc. in this price segment, a comparison of prices in different stores is unlikely to allow you to win back more than 2 thousand rubles for a certain assembly.

S
SPR1GGAN 11.01.21

MunchkiN 616
Well, in my city in the CSN, the price of the same iron that is in the SNR is at least 1k higher.