3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
acsimand 11.01.21 11:38 am

For those who have problems with cooperatives. (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier)

Hello everybody. I faced such a problem that when I tried to invite a friend to the game, his status was displayed offline. After reading the topics, I saw that this problem arose not only with us. As a result, I found a solution to this problem on another forum and I hasten to share it with everyone:

It turned out that you need to remove each other from friends in a yuple, then both go into the game. Someone 1st in the game must create a room for the game and find a friend there through a search (the other should not create his own room at this time). When a friend is found send him invitations with some text. And only then the 2nd must accept this invitation and after that it will be possible to call a friend into the game.
I hope I helped someone, I myself suffered for 3 days.
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ra30R3 11.01.21

Thank you! It really helped!

d
danteav 11.01.21

if it helps .. praise you kind person)))

G
Ghost_PaLaDiNo 11.01.21

Guys, such a problem that my friend and I deleted each other in Yuplea, went into the game, I added him as a friend (In the game), he confirmed, but we cannot play, because we are shown to each other as "not in network ", does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Thank you in advance ;)

A
AL5 11.01.21

acsimand
And we have a slightly different problem, you can invite, and a friend is online, but he cannot connect. What to do?