3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
free man 911 11.01.21 11:38 am

Save Problem (Fable Anniversary)

The game shows saves (auto, control points and mine through the menu) even after restarting the game, but when you load them, the game starts over. "(I figured it out, it does not work only at the beginning while you grow up,. It is believed that when a character is at the stage of growing up, this is 1 long mission, like, stupidity pzdts of course)"
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sir.Rumata 11.01.21

Save by checkpoints, if the task is activated. If there are no tasks, then when manually saving, only progress is saved, when loading the character will either be at the teleport or at the entrance to the lock. In short, you need to go through quests and only then save yourself after them. Here. In the original it was the same, they have already forgotten chtoli.

S
Sir.Rumata 11.01.21

Everything is fine with me, I play litsuha, by the way, everything is saved perfectly, and there are no lags, strange: with

K
KARTE3 11.01.21

here it is minus the pirates, there are no saves, the friezes are wild. Well, you have to buy, suffer like this, that's not the point ...

A
AR3E 11.01.21

On Steam's license, how I went through training with a bow is preserved. Today I dropped it by the time of training with a stick and a dummy, only the dummy itself is not. That's the whole miraculous effect of licenses.