3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ganjin 12.01.21 10:04 pm

History and memory manager (Cyberpunk 2077)

Is it worth putting an implant in the brain "camillo memory manager" (replenishes memory if 2 memory units remain), if the "history" is pumped in the "quick hacking" branch - the memory volume cannot go below 2/3/4 units (depending on level of pumping perk)? If it is pumped to full and the memory does not go below 4 units, will the implant restore memory? Suddenly someone was testing.
18 Comments
Sort by:
l
lordkaho 12.01.21

In general, having a deck from the gold series and normal pumping of the netruner branch, even without the +, you, in principle, will not run out of memory. You just do not have time to upload scripts with such speed. Well, considering that everything starts with breaking the protocol and the request, which reduce the volume requirements ... Personally, I have not seen memory problems for a long time.

g
ganjin 12.01.21

lordkaho
Basically, yes. But in a battle against some opponents, quite a lot of memory is spent (about 10 units per script). And although so far there have been no moments when I did not have enough memory, but my plot moves slowly and I do not know what will happen next. Maybe there will be some battles, where there will be a lot of enemies) In general, I want to know if this implant and perk exclude each other?
PS. As far as I understand, you have upgraded intelligence and perks associated with it. Maybe in the course about two perks: "efficiency" (breaking the protocol) and "accelerated memory replenishment" (quick hacking). Do they speed up memory recovery in combat or just outside of combat?

l
lordkaho 12.01.21

ganjin
I think I understand who you mean. In some missions, strange comrades come across whose scripts practically do not take. I have a grenade and a pistol for them. Fortunately, they rarely come across.

There is no way to start the game now, I'm not at home, but I was pumping all the intellect. The addition of time for breaking the protocol was not particularly useful, I still build it before launching, and then I just poke it, so even for difficult 15 seconds is enough. He added memory as well as recovery. And here's another, in the game there are at least three golden decks. I only found 2, I really liked with 11 memory.

g
ganjin 15.01.21

Yes, there are some, but I was talking about others. In my opinion, higher-level NPCs, which in the center of the city, for example, spend more memory or some gangs (or some of their groups) have resilience, which adds several units of memory to each script. Okay, don't care, in principle, there really is enough memory.
I don't add time for hacking, I also have enough of it, and now there are perks that are sent by the first demon automatically and also, which reduces the sequence of demons by 1, and even at the 19th level of hacking, 1 unit was added to the buffer and now 9. In general, I'm not worried. I was talking about memory recovery perks. It is not specified whether they work outside of combat or in combat too.
Are golden decks legendary? From 11 units. memory, it seems only one. I thought to take it, but I liked "Tetratronic Rippler" better, it has 10 memory, but it allows ideal scripts (reset, cyber psychosis, suicide and grenade explosion) to act on two people and reduces it by 3 units. memory costs for them, and they devour it most of all. Well, it speeds up recovery and sending of scripts. If that is for sale in the Kravitz clinic. And in total I have 29 units of memory, in principle, 1 more unit. already won't make much of the weather.

l
lordkaho 15.01.21

ganjin
Well, yes, legendary. The trick here is that I have a deck for 11 precisely because I do not use deadly scripts. If someone needs to be killed, then you have to finish off with a pistol in the head. And so I also have a mod that "all your attacks are not fatal."

w
wintermute322 15.01.21

lordkaho
I'm more interested in where to find the purple Mnemonic amplifier, it falls from someone, but I xs from whom.
A piece that allows you to restore 4 units of memory after eliminating the enemy. The merchants only have blue, for 3 units, there is no legendary version. It is much better than a memory manager.
ganjin
build for perfect scripts is bullshit, you can't sleep with suicide, a grenade explosion at high difficulty levels won't really damage, these polupokers carry lighters with them and they are useless.
cyberpsychosis is also a trash heap, they kill each other for a minute. resetting the settings is not interesting, go and then finish them off, fi, I use it when I need to fill it up without killing someone.
the most top-end build through the network watch deck, I use this set: closure, infection, reset, request, optics overload, weapon failure.
the first two are purely for the sake of damage, the infection accelerates throughout the location and kills the weakest, the closure clicks point by those who are stronger, reset the settings for non-lethal target capture, the request is clear, the overload of the optics for stealth, point-wise cuts out the eyes of the enemy, the legendary version gives a demon that, when detected vi will automatically turn off the optics for a while, and the last weapon malfunction, I use it purely for the sake of the demon given by the legendary, I like to run around with a katana, start up a demon, start a meat grinder, enemies try to shoot and their weapons explode in their hands.
for bossfights, overheating for cutting down enemy implants and melting synapses like a finish.
naturally all scripts are legendary.

l
lordkaho 15.01.21

wintermute322
Most likely from a random "robbery" or something like that, there is a lot of that comes across.

g
ganjin 15.01.21

wintermute322 I
do not use a grenade explosion at all, cyberpsychosis is very rare, for the sake of entertainment mainly. Sometimes by suicide, but mostly by resetting the settings, for stealth norms. Yes, there is a cooldown of 30 seconds, but sometimes it turns out to spam them. Either the cooldown only works in battle, and when they do not fire, the script is restored immediately, or for some reason. By the way, why go to someone to finish off, something I did not understand?
I am aware of the passive effects of legendary scripts, when hacking I charge the blocking of weapons and optics.
And I just stopped using combat, except that the "closure" against robots and drones (it spams well), and there are not enough holes in the deck) If a fight is tied in an open space or there are a lot of NPCs, then I can throw control scripts, such as blocking weapons, motor skills, and so far I shoot more, I raise weapons and engineering skills (from electromagnetic weapons) in order to get skill points. Blade pumping is also ahead. I also like to chop into cabbage) Although the "Network Watch" soundboard accelerates memory replenishment and enhances scripts, it is also tempting.
And, such a question: I still have 4 scripts epic: amnesia, call for reinforcements, whistle and implant failure. Are they legendary at all? And how does a reinforcement call work? There was some kind of task, there were two groups from different gangs standing side by side, I called, I called for this reinforcement, there was no sense. There are clashes between gangs, maybe then it will work, but this is only time to lose and score the deck.

w
wintermute322 15.01.21

ganjin wrote:
why go to finish someone off, something I didn't understand?
For murder, not fainting, but murder, they give street credits and money. Turn on the optics and scan the enemy, there you will see numbers that will give right now if you sew him. It is logical that if you leave him unconscious, then you will get nothing. The trick is that enemies quite often survive, so if you want to quickly pump and accumulate dough, it makes sense to give everyone a control.
ganjin wrote:
And I just stopped using combat, except that the "closure" against robots and drones (it spams well), and there are not enough holes in the deck)
Maine, try the legendary infestation, I also didn't trust him at first, but this is the most powerful combat script, no jokes. It is with the Network Watch deck. By the way, the patrol indirectly increases weapon damage through the legendary closure.
ganjin wrote:
Oh, this question: I have 4 scripts so far epic: amnesia, call for reinforcements, whistle and implant failure. Are they legendary at all? And how does a reinforcement call work?
They don't have legendary versions. As I understand it, some legendary scripts combine the effects of SEVERAL epic scripts, the same Implant Failure and Amnesia = Legendary Factory Reset.
Everything is written about the call for reinforcements, you use it and an ally will approach the target, it is convenient, probably, to fill up several at once with one script, but this is not worth spending a valuable slot.

l
lordkaho 15.01.21

ganjin
Pro to finish off - there are missions to eliminate. If you don't want to kill, you can take the body to the fixer's car. But more often it is easier to finish off yourself. And there are at least two missions when it is necessary to finish off a person and not just stun.

g
ganjin 15.01.21

lordkaho
Ah, I understand. Yes, once a fixer told me something about this that I could kill a chela, something like that. Yes lan, you can convey, well, or kill one, if they ask)
But it also happened that in the elimination mission I killed only the main target, and the rest stunned and the fixer drew attention to this, like "well done" said))

g
ganjin 15.01.21

wintermute322
wintermute322 wrote:
For murder, not fainting, but murder, they give street credits and money.
Money, I did not pay attention to what they give for murder, but the experience, what kind of stunning, what kind of murder they give is the same, I checked it for a long time and now I checked it. I just shot a gang, killed some of them, stunned others with an eye implant, so to speak, for all they gave 52 experience. The only thing, when you finish off the stunned, they still give experience, yes. But this, it seems to me, is rather a flaw, tk. get double experience.
wintermute322 wrote:
try the legendary infestation
I've tried both infestation and overheating. By the way, they are not fatal)
The "Network Watch" deck allows combat scripts to affect up to 3 targets. Now I infect 4 people with the infection, the deck, I wonder, will add more? Well, let's see if I can try the "network watch".

B
BlackTigerTK 15.01.21

ganjin wrote:
I have 4 scripts so far epic: amnesia, call for reinforcements, whistle and implant failure. Are they legendary at all?
Judging by the available codes for CET, they are maximum violet.

l
lordkaho 29.01.21

ganjin

Gold contamination in the "network watch" deck suppresses a maximum of 8. But this is exactly the maximum. Against strong targets, it sometimes jumps between three until it is completely jammed, because they stay on their feet the first time.

l
lordkaho 29.01.21

Then I remembered about the infection - I love glitches. So let's start with interesting ones. I have a golden script "Virus Infection", and in the game there is such a quest - to save Sol. I screwed up a little at the end, because the chase rushed after us. We set a virus on them. So we are pursued by 4 armored vehicles in which everyone died, shooters, drivers, but they do not lag behind and end up killing you, this is how stupid technology takes over the world, but what did you think? The second is less funny. In general - never back up, on foot, while sitting on a motorcycle. Because while you are pushing off the ground with your feet, so that you can drive a meter or two centimeter by centimeter, large, pumped men throw themselves under his wheels and apparently die there with laughter.

g
ganjin 29.01.21

lordkaho
Maybe I'll try the deck. I've read everyone here and now I use the infection much more often) Although it is somehow completely cheating, when 4 chelas fall immediately, and if 8 ... Although, of course, these low-level ones fall immediately. In general, you should at least try.

g
ganjin 29.01.21

I checked the money for killing dudes. In general, everything is like with experience: when stunning, they give money and when finishing off, they give the same amount a second time.

l
lordkaho 29.01.21

ganjin
Cool. Although I'm kind of like "good" it doesn't change anything, but it's a habit with deus ex, I really liked to go through there without killing anyone. That's why I got stuck at the very beginning of HR again, I can't remember how I got there without killing anyone. Either they notice, or 1 corpse.