3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 12.01.21 10:04 pm

Can I interrupt an unfinished mission and start another quest? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Some kind of shit is going on in Beauty Doesn't Die! At the moment when Arasaki's militants are chasing us in cars, Silverhand does not even have time to turn to open fire on the pursuers as our car explodes. I repeated it a hundred times, but to no avail. I took a sin on my soul, tried to use a trainer, but for some reason none of them worked. I tried to use the mod to complete the quest, but when I try to open the console, nothing happens at all. An obvious glitch in the game, but it's a shame that I can't go on with the game.
12 Comments
Sort by:
l
lordkaho 12.01.21

You mean it explodes? What version of the game? Johnny is generally considered immortal and takes everyone out of the bush into the lungs.

B
BlackTigerTK 12.01.21

Edvins wrote:
but when trying to open the console nothing happens at all.
How did you try to call the console? Using Cyber ​​Engine Tweaks? If yes, then you have some other overlay running. For example, MSI Afterburner.

B
BOOOLEG 12.01.21

I also had !!! Roll back to the previous save-it helped me. Try it. Good luck!

E
Edvins 12.01.21

BlackTigerTK
Yes, with Engine. MSI Afterburner is available but not running.

E
Edvins 12.01.21

lordkaho
PC, Steam. Amazing! In this mission, and before the explosion of the car, he was successfully sent to the forefathers a couple of times! And the sign: "You are lost" and boot from the checkpoint.

L
Leo1968 12.01.21

Edvins
If the "Quick kill" mode is enabled by the trainer, then not only in situations with Johnny they will get wet, but when V hits some fence, you will also explode.

B
BlackTigerTK 12.01.21

Edvins wrote:
MSI Afterburner is available but not running.
Not running at the time of the game or since the restart of the computer? I was faced with the fact that it is not enough to unload it. It is also necessary to overload the computer. Apparently, some of the libraries associated with the overlay remained in memory.

l
lordkaho 12.01.21

Edvins
No, well, if you deliberately climb under the bullets, then of course they can take you out, I died once for Johnny. By the way, yes ... here they are rightly asking - no trainers started?

E
Edvins 15.01.21

lordkaho
Everything happened without a trainer. Then I downloaded it and launched it, I thought that it might help, but it became generally shitty, There was obviously some kind of bug. Finally I managed to start the console and through it (only the latest version of the Engine worked) I used the mod to end the mission ahead of schedule.

l
lordkaho 15.01.21

Edvins
Honestly, I don't know what the bug is, but I have all missions for Johnny - it's easy and effortless. Because I myself play the "net-athlete-stealth" branch and with my pistols, it's a little crappy. So in Johnny, with any shot I just take out either my head or tear off my arm and leg. And there are no problems to get in and kill at all.

E
Edvins 15.01.21

lordkaho
Stuck just thoroughly! I sit down in the passenger seat, we break out of the "Arasaki Tower" and chase us, we have to shoot, but I don't even have time to turn the pistol in the direction of the pursuers and the car explodes! Repeated many times, the same thing. I looked at YouTube, further, their cars should explode from shooting at the pursuers and without much straining. And I have such garbage ...

l
lordkaho 15.01.21

Edvins
Well, I can only advise one, it will roll back a couple of saves. I had a case that immortal poppies appeared. That is, shoot him, whatever you want to do, he will still run after you like a fool and try to kill you. Alone, they are not very scary, I managed to run back and get treated, but he can't get rid of them, so I had to reload from the last save.