3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
equ1le 12.01.21 10:04 pm

Problems in Asus ROG radeon rx 570

Hello, there is a problem with the video card that seems very strange to me. Googling her on the Internet did not find anything similar. So, let's move on to the problem, in games artifacts appear in the form of stretched textures, lighting in a different color, or some texture has a completely different color (for example, acid green, this is often). But with the test in a lodge, there are no problems, the bagel turns perfectly, no artifacts and crashes. Also on desktop, explorer, etc. there are no artifacts at all. In chrome, they are in the form of chaotic ones that do not always appear (I would attach a screen, but now they are not in chrome). Oh yes, + these artifacts are clearly visible on the screen. There is one more feature. Sometimes it happens that the screen goes out completely, and writes that there is no signal, then it lights up and the inscription appears "
17 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 12.01.21

equ1le Go to the
map!

e
equ1le 12.01.21

gennaz
:(

P
Purple giraffe 12.01.21

There may be a problem with the cable or adapter if you are using one. Try a different cable, check how well it is plugged in, whether there is a device nearby that is interfering.

Although this is more likely a video card problem, since after restarting the driver everything becomes normal.

y
yaks1 12.01.21

If the card is in Moscow, I could buy it for spare parts.

L
Len4ik00N 12.01.21

equ1le
equ1le wrote:
Sometimes it happens that the screen goes blank completely, and writes that there is no signal, after it lights up and the inscription "Radeon Wattman default settings have been restored due to an unexpected system error" appears. And just after that, the artifacts can disappear for good
. Did you change something in the settings (fan speed, frequencies, voltage)?

e
equ1le 12.01.21

Purple giraffe,
I also thought about the cable, this is a very cheap cable, you can tell from the fixprice (only Ukrainian one called "Aurora") for less than 100 rubles.

e
equ1le 12.01.21

I
would sell yaks1 , but unfortunately I don't even live in Russia :(

e
equ1le 12.01.21

Len4ik00N
no, did not change anything. I tried to change something when this problem appeared, but there is no result

B
Be3yH4eG 12.01.21

Dump the chip! Just before the new year, the GTX 780ti is so extinguished! Well, seven years herachila me!)))

e
equ1le 12.01.21

Can be3yH4eG
warming up for a while help? just because of the damn cue ball, the prices for video cards have jumped up, and I won't buy a new one soon.

y
yaks1 12.01.21

no need to heat, there seems to be a memory problem.

L
Len4ik00N 12.01.21

equ1le
It, most likely, will not be - AMD has wood curves. At me 470th sometimes the brain hovers like artifacts (edges of moving objects "addicted" colors) and Wattman crashes. And I just adjusted the revolutions of the turntables for myself, otherwise it became noisy - vidyah from gigabytes, not yet the first freshness)) I tried to decrease and add revolutions - departures did not disappear, but as soon as you put everything in the stock, they disappear. To return crashes, it is enough to change any value in the settings, even to 1)) And the problem with artifacts began to appear much less often after one of the updates. But, judging by the rest of the symptoms of your card, it's hardly a matter of firewood or settings.
Equ1le wrote:
maybe warming up will help for a while?
As far as I remember, new cards do not react to warming up for several generations

R
Ryazancev 12.01.21

equ1le
If the GPU temperatures are normal, you should still check the status of the thermal interface - memory spacers. They love to leak and lose their properties (on budget cards). Service may help to get started. Just don't put Alik's thermal pads. In short, you need to SERVICE, and then drive the software for the presence of broken "Banks" of memory.
I don’t know about this particular card, but ASUS likes badly (partially) to cover the memory, some of the memory (chips) may just be naked, even in top models. Moreover, the printed circuit boards themselves (component base) and the cooling systems are of good quality, but there is a clear savings on the individual design for each card - Serial production leads to savings, there are many models.

e
equ1le 15.01.21

Ryazancev,
after buying a video card for a month of use, noticed that it began to get very hot, the coolers were already screeching (because of this, the right cooler died). decided to check for temperature, in a non-demanding game - 97 degrees. disassembled and changed the GPU thermal paste, thereby noticing how terrible the memory cooling is. I think I will order and change the gaskets.

e
equ1le 15.01.21

Len4ik00N
forgot to add something else, artifacts appeared after the next update of adrenaline, before that everything was ok. I think to try different versions of the driver.

e
equ1le 15.01.21

yaks1
yes, I also think that with memory

x
x6x5x6x7x56 12.07.21

equ1le
20.12.1 try top