3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rauf531 12.01.21 10:08 pm

Modifications (not clear what to wear) (Cyberpunk 2077)

Found modifications that are not worn on weapons or clothes. Drought, Smart Module, Subsonic Speed, Knockdown, etc. Maybe someone knows what to insert them on?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtyVision 12.01.21

For implants with modification cells

R
Rauf531 12.01.21

ArtyVision
And what exactly or at least what part of the body these implants belong to?

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 12.01.21

I know these mods, and in theory you shouldn't have found them in the game. They can only be added through the console. The weapon (I don't know for armor) has a hidden slot for these mods, and they randomly appear in it. For example, you saw a weapon with "reduces the tremor of the weapon by 50%" or "eliminates vertical recoil", these same mods are already in the weapon.

R
Rauf531 12.01.21

I see ... in fact they are useless.

g
ganjin 12.01.21

Almost on the topic. The legendary gorilla arms and the mantis blades have two mod slots each. Amplifiers are inserted into the first (a rotor for blades or a battery for gorilla hands), but for the second cells I can not find anything. What can you stick there and where to get it approximately?

R
Rauf531 12.01.21

ganjin
In the legendary 3 cells ... In the first damage modules Electricity, Chemistry, etc. The second is the Amplifier, and the third is +15 crit type modules. Sold by rippers in the trade section.

g
ganjin 15.01.21

Rauf531
Well, yes, three, I didn't count the first, where the blades or hands change.
Damn, I ran through rippers, but I didn't see anything like that. We still need to look. I hope Fingers doesn't have them - he doesn't want to do business with me, stsukinberg.

l
lordkaho 15.01.21

ganjin
Fingers has nothing good and never will. Like the ripper who collaborated with the scavengers, and runs away if he is accused of this, by the way, you can kill him, but because he is not in the police base, this is a violation that disappears after 5 minutes.

g
ganjin 15.01.21

lordkaho
I wanted to try the "Reinforced ankle" epic leg implant with him.
In general, I liked the strengthened jump more than the double one. I compared - reinforced jumps higher, although it is a little less convenient to use it. And the epic also has some kind of control over the direction of hovering and a decrease in damage from falling by 15%. And no one else sells it, damn it.
And I noticed that any violation quickly disappears, not even after 5 minutes, but after a minute or two. Once I started firing on everything that moves on the street, I earned 4 stars, I shot at cops, turrets, and after a couple of minutes of silence it was all over.