3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
flathead653 12.01.21 10:08 pm

who noticed something like that? (Cyberpunk 2077)

in short, I watch such garbage
in the game, over time, the load of the video card begins to fall down to hell knows how much. may fall up to 30%. this happens after staying and close contact with heaps of NPCs. for example, in Watson there is a task in a three-story club to soak a chela in a white suit. But if you go through it for a long time, also using stealth with a knife, then instead of 99% of the map load in the same place, there will be 50% (in my case). At the same time, the processor is loaded at the input and output equally in the region of 70% (and in general it always jumps from 0 to 80 there, somehow strange, in other games it is more stable). operatives are few, 8 gigs, but if it was her, it would help corny rolls back to other parts of the city and return, but no - only relog will solve the problem. relog in the menu will not solve. as if the game has some kind of * lyadic cache in which everything is saved for some reason. the duration in the game does not affect (originally thought so). precisely contact with densely populated areas and a large number of NPCs. slow disk on (disk good, but hard at 7200) and low population included. the first function does not change the situation in any way on both values. the temperature of the processor, video card - sometimes does not even exceed 60 degrees. and when the load starts to fall, even the coolers of the video card fly off. in the region of 45 degrees. I would like to make sure that the troubles are not in my shit config, but in optimization. in principle, this is obvious, because in more than one game I did not have such crap, and I only met such fakapas in people with severe overheating and subsequent throttling, and this is clearly a different topic. but hard at 7200) and low population included. the first function does not change the situation in any way on both values. the temperature of the processor, video card - sometimes does not even exceed 60 degrees. and when the load starts to fall, even the coolers of the video card fly off. in the region of 45 degrees. I would like to make sure that the troubles are not in my shit config, but in optimization. In principle, this is obvious, because in more than one game I did not have such crap and I only met such fakapas in people with severe overheating and subsequent throttling, and this is clearly a different topic. but hard at 7200) and low population included. the first function does not change the situation in any way on both values. the temperature of the processor, video card - sometimes does not even exceed 60 degrees. and when the load starts to fall, even the coolers of the video card fly off when off. in the region of 45 degrees. I would like to make sure that the troubles are not in my shit config, but in optimization. in principle, this is obvious, because in more than one game I did not have such crap, and I only met such fakapas in people with severe overheating and subsequent throttling, and this is clearly a different topic. I would like to make sure that the troubles are not in my shit config, but in optimization. in principle, this is obvious, because in more than one game I did not have such crap, and I only met such fakapas in people with severe overheating and subsequent throttling, and this is clearly a different topic. I would like to make sure that the troubles are not in my shit config, but in optimization. in principle, this is obvious, because in more than one game I did not have such crap, and I only met such fakapas in people with severe overheating and subsequent throttling, and this is clearly a different topic.
3 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 12.01.21

flathead653
Of course this shouldn't be! And why is your CPU 70% busy? The maximum is just over 40%.
Look yourself.
Spoiler

f
flathead653 12.01.21

gennaz
can just be weaker. i74770 I have. and as I said, 70% is not stable (like you have 30), but constantly jumps from 0 to 70 there the court. maybe the load is distributed between the threads. the problem is hardly this, tk. not in one game except cyberpunk.
Concerning the video. 15 minutes in total. It happened that I played for 3-5 hours and nothing, everything was top type.

g
gennaz 12.01.21

flathead653
This is a cut from 2 hours of gameplay. Still, I think you have it because of a lack of RAM, just during long gaming sessions, more than 8 GB of RAM is used, and if the GPU on board has no more than 4 GB of video memory, it’s generally achtung.