3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n1kol0s 12.01.21 10:19 pm

Problem with quest (Missing Man) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It simply does not exist, there is not a single quest at all. Walked through the destroyed forest, walked all over the island in search of a script, but nothing helped. I can't load it, after this quest many other side effects went through, so there is no save. I did a lot of things, but it's useless. If this problem cannot be solved in any way, then maybe someone has a preservation with:
- relations only with Triss;
- a living baron;
- assistance in the assassination attempt on Radovid;
- Queen Skellige - Keris;
6 Comments
Sort by:
X
X Ishimura X 12.01.21

n1kol0s Completed
Echoes of the Past quest?

n
n1kol0s 12.01.21

X Ishimura X
Yes, to the end, I saw Ian enter the portal and play gwent with the druid

X
X Ishimura X 12.01.21

n1kol0s
Well, if you refused to go through the portal with her, then swim to Hindersfjall yourself, there in the village the storyline will continue.

n
n1kol0s 12.01.21

X Ishimura X
This is now and then, she is not there, and in the village there is no ritual that should be there ((

X
X Ishimura X 12.01.21

n1kol0s
If you refuse to go with her, she says - I will wait for you on the shore near Lofoten (marker - Lofoten Cemetery), try to look there. Here is a video with the exact location. 17 minutes 37 seconds
Spoiler

A
Alexander1337Pro 29.10.22

n1kol0s
also caught this bug. just go through the place of the explosion again in the same way as in the quest echo of the past and at the end the quest to Hindarsfjall will start