3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergiyOho 12.01.21 10:19 pm

Access to Black Water (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello everyone, I am now going through Red dead redemption 2 for the first time and I am very interested in when the city of Black Water will open up for me, I know that there is the coolest horse for $ 1250 and I really want to buy it, but while I am on the list, after what mission will this city open? If that I am already in the second chapter and I have no penalties.
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrEaMz No EviL 12.01.21

Only in the epilogue, for John Marston:]

S
SergiyOho 12.01.21

DrEaMz No EviL
And what kind of epilogue can you please explain, otherwise I'm stupid 🤣

D
DAMbeR Vaserman 12.01.21

This is after Arthur dies.

S
SergiyOho 12.01.21

DAMbeR Vaserman It's a
pity, because my horse is not very good, although it is pumped

s
super leech 12.01.21

Lucky you! and I still do not pass for my calculator))

M
Margarett 12.01.21

SergiyOho
The best horses for Arthur can be found at Saint Denis Stables in Chapter 5. Well, or Arabs in 3 different places. But the best you can get is the white Arab at Lake Isabella. Enter the search engine to find a point on the map.

s
synth17dm 15.01.21

SergiyOho
Arabian white top horse in the mountains for free

s
synth17dm 15.01.21

I have a super leech
on my laptop - i5 2.3Ghz, 2 cores and a GTX 950M card, an analogue of the desktop 750Ti, at 24-30 FPS it jumps with such settings at 720p, I picked it up for myself so that the picture was still bearable, while you could pass calmly, I play on a TV set via HDMI, 32 inches, in principle I am completely satisfied, even in NVIDIA Freestyle I fixed the soapiness, there is an item Sharpness and Detail, it took away exactly 2 FPS

s
synth17dm 15.01.21

super leech

Textures all on Ultra - 7, 13, 69

71 points, you can put 4o5, instead of 5o6, FPS will grow, but there will be more soap, if 1o1 it will be clear, but no longer playable

s
super leech 15.01.21

synth17dm
I also messed with graphics and realized that such a masterpiece I can not afford to go through on the minimum) and decided to wait for a new PC! wait about half a year)) and I'll wait.