3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[KhabNET] Slayer 12.01.21 10:19 pm

How do I enable Epic and Legend difficulty? (Titan Quest)

I gave up the game so far, for a simple reason it's easy. Somewhere I subtracted that the complexity can be selected after the 1st passage of the game. Tell me what to do to "unlock") the choice of difficulty in the game.
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 12.01.21

Well, the pezdets is in your place then .. if you "unlock". It's easy for him .. well, I don’t know .. try to play further than the second level

[
[KhabNET] Slayer 12.01.21

I went much further

Z
Zar Ael 12.01.21

Well, it's right that it's easy ... The first difficulty in new projects has always been introductory and is intended for exploring the world, when you don't need to bother with questions of survival.

Although, with the ability to knock out epic and legendary clothes from bosses and chests, the developers were too clever ... If you deal with knocking out, then the legend is a picnic.

A
Antoine777 12.01.21

[KhabNET] Slayer, there is a way, I admit it ... But you need it !!! You go into your documents, look for the folder "GAMES" there, there is a folder TITANIUM QUEST, in it you look for SEYVDAT, in it MAIN, there is the name of your Persian, it should list the difficulties. Then I dictate the names of the folders to be created: NORMAL, EPIC, LEGENDARY. After that, all the difficulties of the game should open :)

C
Crush 12.01.21

2ProDJ666 tried your way, nothing came of it = (can we insert the epic and legendary folders, do you need to enter something?

A
Antoine777 12.01.21

Crush, right now, while the house computer is being repaired, I'll go to pick it up for about 3 hours, I'll write you tomorrow (probably) how to achieve this exactly, but I seem to have written everything right. To be sure, do the same + transfer the insides of the normal to Epic and LEGEND. Then it should definitely work.

_
_Just_Leo_ 12.01.21

mdaa ... why such topics are not deleted ??

F
Frag or die 12.01.21

said the cheater ...

S
SoulWithin 12.01.21

everything has its time, namely - first the normal, then the epic, then the legend

r
rageanger 12.01.21

No, if a person wants to play Epic and Legends, then he must