3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 12.01.21 10:41 pm

Can anyone explain to me what this game is all about? (Elite Dangerous)

Can anyone explain to me what kind of game this is? Should I play it in multiplayer via the Internet or can I play it solo? I tried to watch reviews about her and still did not understand anything.

So the Elite is something like the next generation Space Rangers or an online milking parlor?
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinistEG 15.01.21

Angmar87 Internet is
needed, but you decide how you play. There is also a solo and a cartoon, in which newbies are sooooo loved;)
There is no plot. An ordinary sandbox with no beginning or end. There is no milking parlor like in multigames, except for the sale of all kinds of "skins" for coppers. I bought the game and play, both in solo and in the cartoon, everything is the same, except that only pirates-NPCs can bang you in solo, and in the cartoon there are also griefers;))) It's not a problem to escape from a pirate, but from freaks with thick ships and even in a group. BUT no one forcibly drags into the cartoon.

s
super leech 15.01.21

yes I wonder about what

j
jax baron 15.01.21

super leech
Pro space

s
super leech 15.01.21

jax baron
Thank you))

j
jax baron 15.01.21

super leech
You 're welcome;)

A
AlexDenton 29.01.21

Well, what can we say: there is a 1: 1 Milky Way galaxy in which you can be anyone and do anything!
1. Trade.
2. Mine (mine)
3. Be a xeno hunter for Targ.
4. Role out the pirate / cop / federal. BGS'it and fulfill the mission CG.
5. Be an explorer of immense space! :)
Above are examples of earning and leisure in the game, you can also buy various ships and their types: from small to large! This is important because the game features one of the most difficult and realistic sims to control your ship. You can, in addition, improve your ships from engineers by sharpening them for the needs that you need.
It is very long to list all the mechanics) in the game, you can easily entertain yourself)
I will only add that in the DLC Horizons that has entered the game, you can explore the surfaces of planetoids on the TRP (analogue of the Mars rover), and with the release of the long-awaited DLC Odyssey, you can also walk around the planets with a low atmosphere on foot + new chips in the form of a warrior " etc.

F
Farisey Dima 24.05.21

A game about the immensity, emptiness and loneliness of space;)