3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XxBlack_RavenxX 13.01.21 10:50 am

Gave VAC by mistake

such a thing, I played myself in cs, I have already played more than 600 hours, I have the title of 4 new, naturally merged rank and got 2 skating rinks in a row to newcomers and they reported me (I did the same when I was a newbie in cs, it seemed like there were chitaki around), everything would be fine, but at one fine moment I go into the cop and see: Global blocking, condemned by a patrol, a serious violation. but I didn’t cheat, I didn’t kill my own, behaved like an ordinary decent player, the stat was normal. My first reaction is naturally to google what the hell. I wrote in support of this, they said that the patrol was banned either forever, or for 30 days, but for violation of behavior. I think okay, maybe they blocked it for 30 days, but after 1 day I go to my profile, and there: 1 VAC ban on record | Information- Days since the last blocking: 0. What are you doing? I am writing in support again, They tell me they say From your account or from one of the accounts on which your phone was registered, cheats were used on the server protected by the Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) system. As a result, the account was blocked by the VAC system. BUT with cheats for 3 years of existence of the account I had no business in 1 game in the incentive, they took by mistake they blocked the account for which it took more than 1 thousand rubles, and the main thing in support of such a feeling is a bot sitting and stupidly throwing links on issues of interest, or a person to whom zapadlo to do something and answers strictly according to the established template without even understanding the case. It hurt and offended me very much, who can help in such a situation? where to go? what to do? can I go to the gaben itself?) I beg you to provide any information on this matter on which your phone was registered, cheats were used on a server protected by Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC). As a result, the account was blocked by the VAC system. BUT with cheats for 3 years of existence of the account I had no business in 1 game in the incentive, they took by mistake they blocked the account for which it took more than 1 thousand rubles, and the main thing in support of such a feeling is a bot sitting and stupidly throwing links on issues of interest, or a person to whom zapadlo to do something and answers strictly according to the established template without even understanding the case. It hurt and offended me very much, who can help in such a situation? where to go? what to do? can I go to the gaben itself?) I beg you to provide any information on this matter on which your phone was registered, cheats were used on the server protected by the Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) system. As a result, the account was blocked by the VAC system. BUT with cheats for 3 years of existence of the account I had no business in 1 game in the incentive, they took by mistake they blocked the account for which it took more than 1 thousand rubles, and the main thing in support of such a feeling is a bot sitting and stupidly throwing links on questions of interest, or a person to whom zapadlo to do something and answers strictly according to the established template without even understanding the case. It hurt and offended me very much, who can help in such a situation? where to go? what to do? can I go to the gaben itself?) I beg you to provide any information on this matter the account was blocked by the VAC system. BUT with cheats for 3 years of existence of the account I had no business in 1 game in the incentive, they took by mistake they blocked the account for which it took more than 1 thousand rubles, and the main thing in support of such a feeling is a bot sitting and stupidly throwing links on questions of interest, or a person to whom zapadlo to do something and answers strictly according to the established template without even understanding the case. It hurt and offended me very much, who can help in such a situation? where to go? what to do? can I go to the gaben itself?) I beg you to provide any information on this matter the account was blocked by the VAC system. BUT with cheats for 3 years of existence of the account I had no business in 1 game in the incentive, they took by mistake they blocked the account for which it took more than 1 thousand rubles, and the main thing in support of such a feeling is a bot sitting and stupidly throwing links on issues of interest, or a person to whom zapadlo to do something and answers strictly according to the established template without even understanding the case. It hurt and offended me very much, who can help in such a situation? where to go? what to do? can I go to the gaben itself?) I beg you to provide any information on this matter or a person who has zapadlo to do something and answers strictly according to the established template without even understanding the case. It hurt and offended me very much, who can help in such a situation? where to go? what to do? can I go to the gaben itself?) I beg you to provide any information on this matter or a person who has zapadlo to do something and answers strictly according to the established template without even understanding the case. It hurt and offended me very much, who can help in such a situation? where to go? what to do? can I go to the gaben itself?) I beg you to provide any information on this matter
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jiolira 13.01.21

Well, no matter how steam support will help you to remove the vac, well, if you flood and it is really confirmed that you are not a cheater. But it won't help you on a hike. So just buy yourself a new acck and don't cheat anymore))) HEY!

A
Alexander Konogorov 13.01.21

Dude, buy a new cop for 200 rubles and don't worry, now you need to take care of your nerves.

t
tyy888 13.01.21

after the block, the patrol usually checks the camp for the presence of injectors, trainers and other garbage, you see it was something like that.

A

My friends have 2 accounts, although there is no ban, why do they do this.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 13.01.21

XxBlack_RavenxX
I hardly believe in these fairy tales of yours, I myself often play for fun on the account of a friend in his area of ​​a new rank, reports have been thrown at me in every game for a year now and no one has received any bans

i
ili0ili 13.01.21

Yes, the patrol really works through w, no one after the reporters checks, they give a ban trusting most of the players who have watched the demku. But the majority can be wrong, and honest people are fed with bananas.
P / S Valve they put a bolt on you, you won't prove anything, it's easier for them to buy another game and give them green money.

X
XxBlack_RavenxX 13.01.21

Jiolira
Aleksandr Konogorov
tyy888
Aleksandr Konogorov
ili0ili
thank you all, wrote in support, they first ignored it, then wrote to gabena by mail and maybe he did it or it was a stupid coincidence, the support employee wrote, and says: you contacted the support service 5 times with one and with the same question, the support staff provided you with all the available information and conducted an investigation, during which it turned out that the lock was indeed issued by mistake, we apologize, your steam support

A

Glory to Gabe !!!

J
Jiolira 13.01.21

Now you need to flood support for Steam and then they will work)

G
GDFrost1.4 13.01.21

XxBlack_RavenxX
Get them to remove the block.

D
Desode 13.01.21

I had a problem with the game in incentive so they did what I asked only after the 6th message ... although I asked from the first one.

Lazy bastards.

D
Don_Bomboleon 13.01.21

The skin changer does its job ... Well, it also gives out a vak for a Macro on Bludy-Mice.