3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
george-92 13.01.21 10:50 am

I don't understand anything! (The Godfather)

a friend told me that at the beginning of the game some kind of dude is being killed (this is the one in a black raincoat and a hat)? and then you have to do something shorter than your own!
and I also saw in the video that what kind of kid says: DAD, and goes to Carleone, showing off, who is this kid?
15 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xandee 13.01.21

This kid is your hero, only this is shown in his childhood. The man who is being killed is his father, respectively. Don Corleone just walked by%))

g
george-92 13.01.21

wait, if this chela's father was killed (as I understand it) he goes to work for Carleon and avenge everyone's death?!?
But why did they kill his father, and who?

X
Xandee 13.01.21

Well, yes, when he grows up, then he will work for Corleone and avenge his father. I don't remember exactly who exactly killed his father, but it was the head of some sort of family. Well, they killed their father as a result of the redistribution of spheres of influence.
Better play the game =))

v
voland555 13.01.21

At that time, going for 2 things killed - money and power.
Although Xandee said better;)
".. as a result of the redistribution of spheres of influence."
And as I understand it, Corleone became his guardian (Godfather :).
I don’t remember exactly, there further in the video a woman is talking to Corleone (like “your” mother).

X
Xandee 13.01.21

Don did not become a guardian, because later, during the wedding of Connie Corleone, the hero's mother would ask the Don to look after her son. If the hero had been the don’s godson, Vito would have long ago instructed him on the “true path”, and would not have waited for a request. However, it is clear from the dialogue between the mother and don Vito that the family helped them after the murder of their father. But nothing more.

C
Crocodildo 13.01.21

I don't remember exactly who exactly killed his father
Don Borzini ... Or rather, his people ... But he himself was present there ...

X
Xandee 13.01.21

Yeah. I was wrong a little. I haven't played for a long time =)

M
Maximimilian 13.01.21

Xandee, I don't remember exactly who exactly
killed his father. Gavnyuki in green suits killed the father of the heads. hero. Call them what you want, but in relation to other gangs (enemies of Corleone) I am not shy about expressions.

X
Xandee 13.01.21

Each of the gangs only aspired to become the most important in the city, and in war all means are good.

A
ARTIshoque 13.01.21

Cool ... Two years later, they brought up the topic.

S
STRENG 13.01.21

Uh, he killed actually don barzini more precisely suggested, and the mafia did it like this if your worker is being killed, you have to take care of his family, here is Vito and sent an onion brazi to help the little kid, that is, your hero. (He has already grown up after the prelude, like 10 years have passed)

S
SOAP GAEMS 13.01.21

YES ordered to kill don barzini's father ... this is the essence of the whole game to get to him and take revenge)) only because of this the main character goes up the plot)) when the sons were killed, the corleone decided to make peace between all the families, and in the video remember how the main hero looked at the barzini)) and at the end he kneels and we kill him (baptism of fire) ... and in the film he is killed by a cop, the barzini ticks up the stairs (such as in the game) and the cop shoots in his back

G
Garyncha 13.01.21

Listen, I have such a problem! I accidentally killed the man who led the racketeering and now when I come there again he writes to me that they have death in the family! Will this person recover and when? Help very much! :(

O
Okruta 13.01.21

Will this person recover and when?
As tested empirically, it is restored. It does, just in case someone else has the same problem.

j
johnnygat35 13.01.21

Damn, IF THESE Capo don barzini were unarmed, he would have scattered them or if he had a cannon, Still the hero avenges his friend AND boss Santino Corleone, And he did not pass by, He left for a while and then saw that Johnny's bakery- (Father he is the one for whom we play at the beginning) Blown up, And he ran there further, he told the hero that he would take revenge when he grew up