3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward core 13.01.21 10:51 am

Question about the style of passage and endings. (Dishonored)

Hello everyone.
I finally decided to go through, very often I heard flattering reviews about the game.
But the question is, what about the endings? Please tell me in more detail, I want a good ending, but generally not to kill anyone, this is not ice (
19 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nighthawkreal 13.01.21

You can kill, the main thing is not to go too far, for example, I lost my first target (I could not restrain myself from such a prospect)

S
Shif077 13.01.21

the fewer deaths the better the ending, sort of like

S
Smoke_Shooter 13.01.21

yeah nuuu ... just not killing nkogo is generally cool)

N
Nighthawkreal 13.01.21

Shif077
There are only two of them, it can't be better or worse. True, there will be events in the process, more enemies, more protection, people will die according to the plot.

S
Shif077 13.01.21

NightHawkreal,
I did not mean plot characters, I said about the guards that their deaths affect the ending.

N
Nighthawkreal 13.01.21

Shif077 Mourners
too. You can only kill animals.

Q
QUlCK 13.01.21

NightHawkreal
3 endings. If you didn't save Emily in high chaos, then there will be a worse ending

A
AnatolyKest 13.01.21

Edward Core
If you want to get full impressions, close the site and play, after the plot you will begin to understand your mistakes + and - from the passage

N
Nighthawkreal 13.01.21

Blackye
This detail does not depend on the level of chaos, but on the agility of the player. Whether it is necessary to save her depends on the chaos.

N
Noob1010Saibot 13.01.21

Edward Core
Just kill no more than 5 people per mission)

S
ShermanT 13.01.21

NightHawkreal
Them 3. Another if
SpoilerEmily dies

N
Nighthawkreal 13.01.21

Vladimir Ukhterikov
Well then there are four of them :)

L
LordRegent303 13.01.21

In general, the advice is this, first go through the game to the lowest chaos, and then load the missions from the mission menu in order and kill everyone if you want. When you reach the end of the level (to the boatman) just go to the menu and load the next mission. So at any moment you can play in low chaos. But if you get bored, just go to high chaos to find out the difference

Q
QUlCK 13.01.21

NightHawkreal
So anyway 3 ending depends on her death. And if the level of chaos is low, then it will not be thrown off

N
Nighthawkreal 13.01.21

Blackye
But whether you save her or not does not depend on the level of chaos.

Q
QUlCK 13.01.21

NightHawkreal
What I meant is that at low chaos, she can't fall off the bridge. Only at a high level will this situation happen

N
Nighthawkreal 13.01.21

Blackye
But whether it falls or not does not depend on the level of chaos, it is essentially the player himself who decides right on this stage. But the whole last level is very different at the level of chaos.

a
antonfox 13.01.21

LordRegent303
Load 3 all others will be erased, missions are interconnected

L
LordRegent303 13.01.21

antonfox
If you don't finish the level by talking to the boatman, nothing will be erased. At least for me.