3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
azit25 13.01.21 10:51 am

Nvidia gtx770 2gb 256 bit TEMPERATURE who has what, share?

Nvidia gtx770 2gb 256 bit, delux mvc888 case, room temperature 14-20 deg. from the weather.
I have a TEMPERATURE at idle 37 degrees. furmark issues 87 deg resolution 1600x900, rpm 3120.
in the game rainbow six siege 2015 at ultra settings with a resolution. 1600x900 reaches 80 degrees. in 7-8 minutes. games is it

normal ???
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jetway 13.01.21

not entirely normal. I have a pech670 with a voltmod in acceleration (in principle, the same as yours), the stock cooling of the turbine took over 80. Immediately replaced the cooling with an accelero twin turbo 2, at full valve speed, taking into account 30gr overboard and the voltmod (which he threw about 7gr) above 65 does not rise. You probably need to clean the card and put a new paste (like MX-4) + the case should be well ventilated, if there are no internal valves for blowing out, then at least remove the side cover. You can blow the card with an additional valve. I think if you play at 80 all the life cycle of the card will noticeably decrease, the probability of a dump is high. Although if you change soon, and you need to change such a card (and mnu too), then forget it at all)))

N
NorthernSky 13.01.21

azit25 Which manufacturer's
card?

a
azit25 13.01.21

nvidia itself

a
azit25 13.01.21

when removing the cover, 2 degrees less, that is, 85 degrees. furmark

J
Jetway 13.01.21

turbine .... even if you clean it all the same under 80 bottles .... try what it will give if you set the speed to 100% in MSI Afterburner, although it will make a lot of noise ..... you can reduce the frequency by some 100 MHz, you will win the voltage step in minus and the tempo will still fall ... it would be nice not to climb out in games for 75. Well, since the turbine (the air comes out), removing the cover will not help much, it may be a little better if you blow something on the textolite from above. Another point: if you play without vertical sync, then it would be nice to limit the fps (it is best to use the rivatuner statistic server, included in MSI Afterburner), set the fps equal to the monica frequency.