3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tunngle 13.01.21 10:51 am

Doesn't start on Windows 10 (The Crew)

Crew worked fine on Windows 8, but now on Win 10 everything is bad with licensed games.
In general, there is a launch - a black screen - then immediately the program terminates.
Help who faced the same problem
Compatibility does not help, all the firewood is standing, I tried to delete the settings, everything is also the same (
Spoiler
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEANDREVIL 13.01.21

Tunngle
all games fly with a bang:
Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
Trial version. Build 10525

And everything worked on the previous one.

D
Deftoner 13.01.21

Tunngle
Everything works fine, and Windows 10 PRO costs flawlessly

C
Chestir 13.01.21

Tunngle
everything works fine Vin10 Pro)

S
SallivaN DM 13.01.21

Tunngle
I had Win8.1 (license), updated to "10". All games are fully functional, including The Crew. Your Windows got up crookedly, roll back to 8-ku and try to update again. If it doesn't help, take down Windows.

R
Regori 13.01.21

I have the same thing with Ghost Recon and the last Grid, the yubiks said that the game is not compatible, but the crew rules go

T
Tunngle 13.01.21

Effect1133
Demolish Windu, for the sake of not working the game - not an option for me
At this rate, I'm better in the Test Drive Unlimited 2 for the third time pereproydu - also license
A Krivorukov ubeysoft ... nah Let go with these games and with its unfinished software

S
SallivaN DM 13.01.21

Tunngle
So the only problem with The Crew? In any case, the point is either in hardware or in Windows, because The Crew is not so capricious. PS You look. what card?

S
SallivaN DM 13.01.21

Regori
And what is the connection between the latest Grid (Grid Autosport) and skirts? By the way, Grid runs fine on Win10.

T
Tunngle 13.01.21

Effect1133
Geforce Gts 450. I wrote that the game was running well on the eight, but I didn't even want to start it.
All games except it run without problems with minor errors in compatibility

R
Regori 13.01.21

Effect1133 talked
about ghoste about yubiks, and grid by the way, that it doesn't work either.

a
alexander yellow 13.01.21

Win10x64. all games are running fine. This is because of Windows, got up crookedly. I installed the sky from under 8ki. And 10ku should be put on a blank disk. After updating from 7ki to 10ku, I also had enough problems. how I proklenal her first days. demolished, reinstalled from bios. and all the problems were settled.

E
Egor Ukhabov 13.01.21

Guys help someone with what they can

N
Nikita Arzanyaev 13.01.21

Take down this raw ten and bet either an eight or a seven .. You switched to this soap early ..

A
Aya_Fujimiya 13.01.21

The same shnyaga. I start it, a black screen, it takes a few seconds to load, and the program stops working.
Win 10, Intel core i7 4770k, Asus Sabertooth z87, 16 gb Ram, Nvidia GTX 770 4 GB .......

U
Udjin shved 13.01.21

Aya_Fujimiya
Well solved the problem with the launch ??
I just took the updated driver for the video card!
Eeeee about Gods it started !! GTX970