3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
inky6ys 13.01.21 10:51 am

respawn problem or bug ... (Fallout 4)

friends tell me what could be the problem? faced today with the fact that I cleaned out the college square location, collected all the scrub, went to throw it on the farm, came ready for new adventures and everything was updated there !! and mobs and boxes and rubbish, cleaned it up again and returned o5 in real time after 5 - o5 everything was updated, ran around the locations some points will also spawn mobs as soon as I approach them (random encounters) even after they are cleared, some kind of accelerated respawn It really bothers me - after all, I read somewhere that 21 game mobs respawn and garbage ... later I noticed that such garbage happens in all locations, loaded early saves, tested everything the same, how to fix it? :(
PS or I will be grateful if you advise the mod with which you can adjust the respawn of mobs and garbage / trash
PPS if I'm not mistaken, the default respawn in the game is only 21 game days?
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackJack 99 13.01.21

inky6ys
most likely you have a bug. Try to start a new game can fix it. Mod for adjusting speed: Customizable NPC respawn speed and loot can be found on the modgames website

i
inky6ys 13.01.21

Merys ATP
for advice, but starting a new game is clearly not an option! so much completed so much built easier to score or play like this (with an inconvenient bug) than to start over

B
BlackJack 99 13.01.21

inky6ys
Try the mod Customizable NPC respawn speed and loot can be found on the modgames website. Alas, I cannot throw off the link

i
inky6ys 13.01.21

BlackJack 99
ATP I will look I hope it will help, I found this problem already faced by a person Google issued his post) current I can't find what the local members of the forum answered to him)) wrote in a personal I hope he will tell ...