3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cannady 13.01.21 10:51 am

ModKitchen has stopped working (the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I really hope that experienced modders will respond.

Strange affair. Suddenly modkitchen stopped packaging mods. I demolished the program and completely the "uncooked" folder with 50GB of game materials, I thought that after the latest updates and patches, the program stopped working correctly.

But after I installed the modkitchen again and tried to unzip the game materials again, this error pops up. Nothing helps, neither running as administrator nor checking the integrity of the game.
It was also not possible to google the solution to the problem.

9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey210388 13.01.21

cannady
Well, delete this mod, what's the matter?

c
cannady 13.01.21

Andrey210388
Which mod? I don't have any mods in the game directory now.
Or are you about modkitchen? How can I work on mods without it? The most convenient and understandable program at the moment.

M
Marty52 13.01.21

cannady
Checked the integrity of the game? And she has nothing to do with it. From the log you can understand that this is the GUI (something is wrong with the forms). The first thing that interests you: do you have Framework 4.5?

c
cannady 13.01.21

Marty52
Yes, the framework is worth it too. :(

A
Andrey210388 13.01.21

cannady
cannady wrote:
Or are you about modkitchen?
Yes, that's exactly about him, but what kind of mod did you want to do?

c
cannady 13.01.21

The error script (in English, but I can throw it off in Russian). Apparently the problem is in some kind of Debugging error and it seems that you need to write a script somewhere .. xs in short, I'm not a programmer :( If anyone has encountered a similar problem, please write a solution.

********* ***** Exception Text **************

************** JIT Debugging ************* *
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

c
cannady 13.01.21

The script was not registered in the message, I will attach a screen:

S
Stribogg 13.01.21

Girl, ModTools needs to be installed, not just a GUI shell. In your shell, the path is registered to the game. This is not true, what you have on the screenshots is just a shell, and you need the Witcher3ModTools itself. Download it again, install it somewhere (immediately advice - try to do less, for example, D: / Witcher3ModTools)

c
cannady 13.01.21

Stribogg
Lord, the modtools were standing, I didn't change anything before everything suddenly bugged .. hmmm .. and after reinstalling the modkitchen, I already installed the .exe games on the machine, not the modtools. : Yes. My mistake.

Thank you so much!!!