3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark kahn 13.01.21 10:51 am

PC release and modding issues. (Fable Anniversary)

So the game goes to the pc which is good. It's just interesting to see that old world in new graphics.

Now for modding. It is known to have been heavily developed in the original game. This is also the replacement of models and textures of the hero, weapons, armor, etc. And chests with all the junk of the game (even secret and inaccessible in any other way). And editing the parameters of equipment and NPCs. Many programs have been created for this, such as Albion Explorer.

So will those programs work in the updated game, because only the graphics have changed? And is modding possible to the same extent as in the original?
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solstice 13.01.21

There were questions on the Lionhead forum about this, what kind of editor is needed for the game and what would players like to see in the game. We are waiting for September 20.

s
spik227 13.01.21

I know that I will not answer in time, but even so ...
Considering that the game is a new engine, with a probability of 99% the old software will not work. You can't just screw super graphics onto an old wooden engine. (The CoD series is an incredible exception)

F
Favorite 32 13.01.21

the most important thing is that it goes to 9-10 directories), my favorite game, I'm waiting for
Fable Anniversary

D
Dante Kratos 13.01.21

I will go through this bomb again)) like that in 10 probably !!

V
Vladimir0226 13.01.21

It is better to do modding for voice acting from the original.

g
gloccc 13.01.21

Another port stitched on the knee. For some, the game crashes, for others it freezes, for others, when the game starts, a black screen and immediately crashes to the slave table, the fourth cannot set permission

M
MunchkiN 616 13.01.21

if the engine is ye4, then there is not much help. well, or the texture of the ass can be stretched with tessellation on the sky dome, for example.

D
Dark kahn 13.01.21

How about modding? Is it planned?

D
Dark kahn 13.01.21

And trainers will not plow either.

R
RaiHoRN 13.01.21

The people I have, then the standard editor does not start. Fable Anniversary - Modding DLC ​​is not listed. Maybe I missed something ?!

Spoiler

D
Dark kahn 13.01.21

Hmm so the editor is already there. And what the hell at the beginning of the game you can't beat anyone, unlike the original? It was fun to beat the guards in the face.

D
Dark kahn 13.01.21

And when is this on the pc?

D
Dark kahn 13.01.21

It's strange that the editor itself is not there, but all the other editor files are there (even the documentation).

D
Dark kahn 13.01.21

So how do you enable the editor? Who knows?

D
Dark kahn 13.01.21

What's new for the editor?

n
nahabin 13.01.21

I would very much like to change the controls. Can you tell me how?

D
Dark kahn 13.01.21

The topic was. Through a separate program.

n
nahabin 13.01.21

Thank you. have already found.

D
Dark kahn 13.01.21

It's the same with the editor. We are waiting for the answer from the developers / steam.

http://forum.lionhead.com/yaf_postst3592_Cannot-Launch-Fable-Anniversary-Editor.aspx

R
RaiHoRN 13.01.21

I got the assumption that the editor will be "Unreal Engine 3" since there are folders "wxRC" and "wxRes".

Spoiler

Unsubscribe how to check the info.