3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2000Arsen 13.01.21 10:51 am

Prompt the mod to \ "disconnect \" control keys. (Fallout 4)

People, in general, the question is, how to "separate" settings, such as "Strike / Powerful attack / Grenade", into separate keys?
In general, this really bothers me, because for some reason I often throw grenades right away, instead of a simple blow, especially after taking the level 3 perk "nuclear physicist", as when using power armor and without equipped grenades, instead of impact, nuclear blocks are thrown.
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 13.01.21

2000Arsen
To strike you just need to click on a key, and to throw a grenade you need to hold down the key until you hear a sound click.

2000Arsen 13.01.21

nestrbob
As I already wrote, even with a simple click on a key, a grenade can be thrown (as I understood because of frequent friezes), and just different keys would be much more convenient.

n
nestrbob 13.01.21

2000Arsen
What hardware do you play in the slideshow? You have an imbalance in real-time playing and video processing. Shooting from the "Fat Man" covers the GG as well. the charge does not have time to fly off to a given point from the launcher?

2000Arsen 13.01.21

nestrbob
In general, I have a more or less stable game at 20-50 fps (depending on location, number of objects and light sources), but at the same time, small freezes of 0.5-1 sec often occur. But this is not about that, because perhaps it is not because of this that grenades are thrown instead of striking, but in any case, these two functions are not very convenient for me in place of one key.

n
nestrbob 13.01.21

2000Arsen
Open Pip-Boy and its highlighting also on one key. When you press it, does the backlight also turn on often? Maybe your keyboard is just broken, so the keys stick?