3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stromberg 13.01.21 10:51 am

Radar reveals caches (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

What element of the plane needs to be pumped in order for the radar to find hiding places / flash drives / laptops in missions?
22 Comments
Sort by:
C
Capellimestari 13.01.21

Wah, as far as I remember, the bow compartment with the pilots and operators.

S
Stromberg 13.01.21

And what needs to be pumped on an airplane (or somewhere else) to open single DLC missions - Billionaire's Yacht and Dead Coast?

g
ge-force 13.01.21

Stromberg
dls need to buy

S
Stromberg 13.01.21

I downloaded the pirate from DLC, installed the tablet, passed the prologue. In the weapon selection menu, there are names of closed barrels, including those from the DLC, and "unknown" barrels, which means that the DLC is actually installed. Single DLC missions are not displayed on the world map ..

How do I make them appear?

H
Heaven GP 13.01.21

Stromberg
To do this, you need to download a save, and they will immediately become available, BUT ONLY ONCE, you will not be able to go through them anymore, But one, for some reason unknown to me, did not open and I passed only the billionaire's yacht, the mission is quite simple, but profitable. I did it myself, so I am not saying anything in vain, if I can find an old save, then I will drop the link, but for now try to search, like I found it here.

H
Heaven GP 13.01.21

Stromberg
to start the passage of "Billionaire's Yacht" just go to Grim and take her task

H
Heaven GP 13.01.21

Stromberg
1 save, not entirely successful ----- http://www.playground.ru/cheats/tom_clancys_splinter_cell_blacklist_sohranenie_savegame_projdeny_vse_syuzhetnye_missii_deluxe_edition_content_unlocker-50955/
2 saves, liked. ru / cheats / splinter_cell_blacklist_deluxe_edition_content_unlocker-50944 /

H
Heaven GP 13.01.21

Stromberg
Both tested, both working! How to install, unsubscribe.

d
dimon-alfa 13.01.21

that is, you want to say that on a pirate you can only go through them once?

S
Stromberg 13.01.21

Heaven GP
Thank you.

And more questions:
1. A pumped-up radar - the 1st level of the cockpit and the 1st level of the command post are open in the plane - does not track the location of flash drives and laptops, sees only caches with money, boxes of cartridges / gadgets? Or am I missing something on the plane?
2. In the 2nd mission of the campaign (there, at the beginning, you shoot from a sniper with a glushak), after recording a sound by a drone, you enter the building, go straight and there will be a laptop in a room with several enemies. If you are killed, you re-enter this building, then the laptop will no longer be, despite the fact that you did not try to break into it. Bug or should it be: is it worth disturbing the opponents next to the flash drives / laptops, the latter disappear?

H
Heaven GP 13.01.21

dimon-alfa
Yes, that's exactly what I want to say

H
Heaven GP 13.01.21

Stromberg
1. The radar will show caches and laptops when pumping the cockpit to the maximum (if I'm not mistaken, there are 2 levels of development) And you were right, something, you did not download.
2. If you have already jailbroken your laptop before, then it will no longer be there after restarting. but as I understand you have this bug or somehow they still notice you and the laptop explodes.
Flash drives will not be lost if an enemy spots you, unlike laptops. The flash drive is heavier and it is often necessary to find secret paths.
Most likely, your mission "messed up", try restarting it, if it does not help, then recreate the save, you will have to replay the previous missions, but the bug should disappear 100%, write down the result.

S
Stromberg 13.01.21

I didn't hack the laptop, I got to it, they noticed me and carried me out. After restarting from the checkpoint in front of the door of the castle - the laptop was gone.

S
Stromberg 13.01.21

Heaven GP
Both save workers. But in both, only the mission "Millionaire's Yacht" is available. the 1st campaign mission is not completed - Kobin is not saved.

Is there a way to unlock single player DLC missions without changing my progress? Those. such a save that only opens DLC missions without unlocking all the rest of the additional content.

H
Heaven GP 13.01.21

Stromberg
Alas and Ah, but I have not yet found such save files

H
Heaven GP 13.01.21

Stromberg
Have you tried the whole mission over again?

S
Stromberg 13.01.21

Heaven GP
No. I'll try tomorrow. Unsubscribe when I get to the laptop.
By the way, after loading from the last save of the mission, a message like this: "you missed the laptop with data" appears in the comments as a running line on the screen with the world map. I believe that the opponents noticed me at the laptop and the latter self-destructed ... For the sake of this beech and money, you can re-pass the mission.

Is it possible to somehow adjust your save to unlock single DLC missions?

H
Heaven GP 13.01.21

Stromberg
I can't say anything about adjusting the save, because I've never tried it myself.

S
Stromberg 13.01.21

Heaven GP
Re-completed this mission. We managed to take the laptop, although in the pop-up messages it pops up: "you missed the laptop."

For the radar to show laptops, caches and flash drives, it is enough to pump the cockpit to level 1 and the command center to level 2.

H
Heaven GP 13.01.21

Stromberg
So it helped, it's good.