3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PCHalfFullHD 13.01.21 10:51 am

Friezes in Viking Conquest Reforged Edition (Mount Blade)

I discovered this wonderful addon and, it would seem, everything in it is almost perfect, but there is one very annoying thing - friezes.

Moreover, friezes are present both on the global map (where, in principle, they do not care), and in cities (weaker), and in battles (the most noticeable).
I use the latest version of the addon, tried both the Russian version and the original, lowered the graphics settings to zero, turned off the sound and music, turned on / off vsync, turned on / off limb cutting - nothing helps, freezes and that's it. At the same time, fraps always shows stable 60 FPS, even during freezes.

I wanted to know if everyone has such a bad name? And is there any medicine? And then the whole impression is blurred because of these friezes. Did they overload the engine too much, or what, and it works at the limit of its capabilities? The grafonius was pulled up hoo how ...
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolento 13.01.21

Didn't play, but maybe I / O slows down. Try to monitor RAM usage and disk queue if HDD.

P
PCHalfFullHD 13.01.21

Rolento wrote:
Didn't play, but maybe I / O is slow. Try to monitor RAM usage and disk queue if HDD.
In all other games, everything is ok (including the vanilla Warband), memory has nothing to do with it; but thanks for the guess.

Problem solved!
In the launcher, in the settings, I raised the maximum from 60 to 120 FPS and everything became smooth now! I tried smaller values ​​- micro-microlags still remain, but from 120 everything is ok. Maybe someone will come in handy :)